Kentucky General Jural Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Megann Thomas
County: united states
Your State: Kentucky

Kentucky General Jural Assembly

Unread post by Megann Thomas »

Hello Kentuckians,
We are the original Kentucky General Jural Assembly, sovereign men and women, forming county assemblies across the state and asking for your participation. You can connect with us through this platform. Link to our website (under construction) via the Home Page and search the “States Websites” tab where you can connect with our great history including the Kentucky Resolutions and the original Kentucky Constitution of 1792. We have an Educational Series for you to more precisely comprehend lawfull assembly, come join the call!
Kentucky is a unique and beautiful nation=state and we are returning it to the land, original jurisdiction, for WE the People. Come learn, meet like-minded, action oriented and passionate people, who see a vision for our great state. We would like that vision to include you, your voice and your ideas.
We are “The Plan” and we will, in harmony with national-assembly.net school and the other states, return to the Law of Nature and Nature’s God as eloquently stated in the Declaration of Independence. Protection of our God-given rights, unalienable rights, is the duty of a lawfull body politic and "shall not be infringed" (Bill of Rights) means just that.
This is the only path to saving our state and country, of the People, by the People and for the People! Get involved Kentucky!

We look forward to meeting you!

In Freedom,
Megann, KGJA Communications Secretary
Last edited by Megann Thomas on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Megann Thomas
County: united states

Re: Kentucky General Jural Assembly

Unread post by Megann Thomas »

Welcoming friends and neighbors to our forming assemblies in all counties in Kentucky! You may contact us at:

KGJA_info@protonmail.com

Looking forward to your curiosity and participation in learning the amazing lawful process created by the De Jure Assemblies of Michigan and Alaska. Together we can change our nation=state to one working For the People, By the People on Kentucky as Kentuckians and then help in the creation of a Continental Congress on the united States for America.

Warmly,
Megann
Communications Coordinator
Ken Cartier Sr
County: County

Unread post by Ken Cartier Sr »

Salutations,

I am Ken Cartier, Sr.

I find it a pleasure to be able to meet real women and new that wish to make a difference.

Ken Sr.
Ken Cartier Sr
County: County

Unread post by Ken Cartier Sr »

new = men

Ken Sr.
uncannie1
County: Pulaski

Unread post by uncannie1 »

Hello All.

I am Kim Drier, resident of Pulaski County, Kentucky. I am a member of the States Assembly on Telegram under "Elliotts_Mumzy" on that site. I have a channel there where I aggregate posts from many different channels - QTeam is the channel name. https://t.me/CueTeam If you are on Telegram, please look for me or my channel to see information I have collected there. I am also a Researcher and Disabled Veteran with a background in Journalism.
I have been a member of COS, Ky Chapter, for over a year, following what has been happening in and around the country.

I've been reading with interest the documents posted on this site, especially in respect to States Rights, and Individual Rights. I've also been following Mark Christopher, the Postmaster General and the information he has been providing. We WILL take back our country by educating our Men and Women to what they were endowed with upon their birth, and what has been stolen from them.

I look forward to working with all of you in whatever capacity I am able and you request.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

We do not associate with any other group. They steal our material, modify it making it invalid, then form false assemblies with the stolen material in attempt to discredit our process. This is explained on the front page. We do not do Telegram, FB, or any other social media. We are private until we come out of interim status. We cannot have people involved with our assemblies if they have done paperwork from these other groups due to being trapped in the corporation. Too many good people have no clue that they fell into the trap until they find out later. Any so called "status correction" is the trap. Unless someone has taken the specific tests in the Immigrations and Nationalities Act, then they are NOT a U.S. citizen. The propaganda that a SS number, Drivers License, or any other adhesion contract makes someone a U.S. citizen is false and bullshit. Those are NOT requirements! So anyone presuming to be a U.S. citizen and does any of those so called "status correction" documents just violated Title 18 U.S.C. section 911 and cannot be involved with a lawfull and proper assembly.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Kentucky Introductions”