Hello Everyone!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
sheilamaine
County: Knox
Your State: Maine

Hello Everyone!

Unread post by sheilamaine »

Hello, everyone! The site shows that there are ten of us. How can we get together to work on things?
:) Sheila
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Hello Everyone!

Unread post by Destry »

Attend the conference calls on Thursday evenings. Gary Smart is the coordinator for Maine.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Mainegal2020
County: County
Your State: maine

Unread post by Mainegal2020 »

Make that 11! In the Augusta area. Have a friend who may accept this process too, then maybe I can convince my dad perhaps... hard saying. We need more people! Is this the group that got together in Idaho 12 or so yrs ago to sign a new Constitution to take back the Republic?
kbushey55
County: Aroostook
Your State: Maine

Unread post by kbushey55 »

Hello,

I am Kevin Bushey from Aroostook County and I am leading an effort to stand up an assembly in this county. You can reach me at aroostookassembly@protonmail.com. I am trying to see who else in Maine is doing anything in their county in accordance with this national group.
I have seen Anna von Reitz is running a Maine assembly at: https://www.themaineassembly.org/ I am inquiring about her given the warning on the home page about her efforts. Feel free to reach to me to compare notes.

Return to “Maine Introductions”