Jackson County

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
ShellyTL
County: Jackson
Your State: Michigan

Jackson County

Unread post by ShellyTL »

I am looking to get involved in Jackson County Assembly. I also have several others that are interested in being involved. Could use some guidance.
DaveT
County: Kent

Re: Jackson County

Unread post by DaveT »

Hi!
This is Dave from Kent County.
Are you already assembled? Or are you wanting to get settled?
ShellyTL

I believe we still need to be settled. I listened to the National call last night and I took notes about how to take the first steps. I will call a meeting with all the people I know to see how many we have and who is really interested. Just wanted to reach out so I can make sure that we are doing things correctly.
Linda
County: Oakland

Unread post by Linda »

Dear Shelly,
Great to know you are very interested in MGJA! Welcome. Please will you send an email to contentmanager1@yahoo.com and ask to be put in touch with Michigan General Jural Assembly's Communication Secretary. There may be a few others in Jackson County we can add to those you know and are gathering together. Glad you are working towards a Jackson County General Jural Assembly!
Linda
ShellyTL

Thanks Linda! I get that email out.

Return to “Michigan Introductions”