Muskegon County

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
tnorton
County: Muskegon
Your State: Michigan

Muskegon County

Unread post by tnorton »

I was one of the status changers.
Some from Michigan asked too many questions and in turn I was pushed out.
I am not angry and I am a peaceful man.
Here is a link to some information that sparked all the upheaval in Michigan.
This could be an eye opener for the states having issues with status changers causing energy drains in their assembly.
https://michiganassembly.net/images/

I am the owner and operator of michiganassembly.net.
I am planning to discontinue it in September.

I am very concerned that people in the status change lane, might be in danger, but I do not know 100% what that danger is at this point.

The information in the link is only opinion and questions about paperwork.
Instead of answers some got attacked.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Muskegon County

Unread post by Destry »

As usual. When any AMC's challenge AVR, she goes nuts and cannot validate. All one has to do is understand Title 18 U.S.C. Section 911 to understand this so called status! Why change something that does not exist? The action actually creates standing and contract with the corp. No thanks here!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Michigan Introductions”