Hello to all!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
MarieKat
County: County
Your State: Minnesota

Hello to all!

Unread post by MarieKat »

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Marsha Marie and I answer to both name or "hey you". Currently we managed to get ingredients we need for a website. If there is a creative person who would like to assist in this process, please message me.

We have two domain names. Minnesotadejure.org and Minnesotajure.info. We are currently working on a website to link to the National Assembly.

We also have an email under info@minnesotadejure.org. We're working on getting another email address to answer questions for Minnesotadejure.info.

Soon the conference call number will be added to this forum under general chats.

Return to “Minnesota Introductions”