Breaking the ice

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
sheds
County: Greene
Your State: Mississippi

Breaking the ice

Unread post by sheds »

Hello fellow Mississippians and fellow american patriots. I would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am Steve , I live in south Mississippi(Greene county). I hope the majority of people in Mississippi as well as world wide will step up and assist in restoring our republic for our children's sake. To all of you involved in creating and maintaining this site and making this effort ,Thank you for this opportunity!
Steve
Reginald Brandon Furtick
County: Prentiss

Re: Breaking the ice

Unread post by Reginald Brandon Furtick »

Steve, hi, my friend. I’m Reginald in Rienzi. If you’re familiar with Tupelo I’m about 25 minutes north of it by the Tennessee line. If you would like to link-up I am certainly open to it. I will privately message you my contact information. Hope to chat soon!
sheds
County: Greene

Unread post by sheds »

Hello Reginald. I do know where Tupelo is just not too familiar with the area there. I am interested in connecting and waking more people up in our republic to the fraud portrayed upon us. Thank you for reaching out.
Reginald Brandon Furtick
County: Prentiss

Unread post by Reginald Brandon Furtick »

Let’s do it!

Return to “Mississippi Introductions”