Mississippi is in the fight!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Reginald Brandon Furtick
County: Prentiss
Your State: Mississippi

Mississippi is in the fight!

Unread post by Reginald Brandon Furtick »

I will not waste any time. Folks, I need as many young men and women of good moral character as I can possibly find. It’s difficult to get anyone interested in freedom(s) and I’m struggling every day to find like-minded individuals who are ready to take this country back, and now! I am a combat veteran who served eight (8) years in the United States Army, so I know a thing or two and I am more than willing to give you some cold, concrete facts about what exactly has happened to our national government and where all this tyranny began. If you just happen to be reading this, you are who I’m looking for!

Call 662-650-0751 and leave a detailed message; and mention the assembly. I will get right back to you at my earliest convenience! Shalom!

Return to “Mississippi Introductions”