Greetings from Kansas City!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Brohawk
County: Jackson
Your State: Missouri

Greetings from Kansas City!

Unread post by Brohawk »

Hey all, my name is Drew and I live in Kansas City. I’ve recently been looking to correct my political status and possibly get involved with the state assembly... I have a really important question though, as I desire to work with the legitimate reconstructed Republic: which Assemblies are legitimate? I was poking around online trying to find pictures of the American Civil flag when I found my way to this forum and a post saying that Anna von Reitz is a bad actor and any groups working with her are likely tied to the Vatican... I’ve been attending their Missouri assembly meetings over the last couple weeks and have started correcting my status based on von Reitz’s steps, and have started reading her Affidavit of Probable Cause book. I recognize that what we’re dealing with is centuries of illegal and unlawful practices, and I want to do my part right and without giving a nanometer to the evil Empire of the See.
Arrowhead
County: Johnson
Your State: Alive

Re: Greetings from Kansas City!

Unread post by Arrowhead »

Hello Drew, Ive checked the records for Missouri's state level assembly meetings and cant seem to find any record of you in attendance. send me a Pm and we can chat. look forward to hearing from you!

P.S lets try to avoid name calling or inflammatory rhetoric.
Hayden-

Return to “Missouri Introductions”