Fellow Ozarkians

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Jim
County: Bates
Your State: Missouri

Fellow Ozarkians

Unread post by Jim »

Wherefore art thou Ozarkians?

We have a long way to go and a short time to get there. Our interpersonal support and collective intelligence will be our ammunition; sincere virtues of a higher calling than self will be our weapon. We have all been Schooled and enslaved quite long enough; It is high-time we begin to Educate ourselves and our fellow man. Give me a shout and let's all embark on a responsible, noble legacy of having left this world a much better place than we found it.
Last edited by Jim on Sat May 19, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BelieverofJesus
County: Greene

Re: Fellow Ozarkians

Unread post by BelieverofJesus »

Hi! I know some others who have tried to register and did not get an email back. Hopefully they'll be able to join us soon. I did get a welcome email but it failed authentication and therefore had no readable text. Hope to hear from fellow Missourians and get to work soon!
Jim
County: Bates

Re: Fellow Ozarkians

Unread post by Jim »

I will investigate the disconnect on Monday, May 21st. Thank you for the heads-up.

Return to “Missouri Introductions”