Jural Society in Kansas City, Missouri

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Dr. Mark Crooks
County: Jackson
Your State: Missouri

Jural Society in Kansas City, Missouri

Unread post by Dr. Mark Crooks »

Knowing there is no Jural Society in Kansas City, Missouri that I know of, what could be done to alleviate this? My problem here is that I am a special Nature-O-Path, and people could die if I am not there for them. However, I would like to invite local people here to consider a local Jural Society!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Jural Society in Kansas City, Missouri

Unread post by Destry »

I moved your post to the Missouri section so others from Missouri can find it.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
law of liberty
County: Jackson
Your State: Missouri

Re: Jural Society in Kansas City, Missouri

Unread post by law of liberty »

Mark, please email me at 1lawofliberty@gmail.com and i will respond from my private protonmail.com email account.

Return to “Missouri Introductions”