Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Bloomingood1
County: Stone
Your State: Missouri

Unread post by Bloomingood1 »

Last edited by Bloomingood1 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead
County: Johnson
Your State: Alive

Re: Hello from Stone County

Unread post by Arrowhead »

Glad to have you. i believe their are others in stone county as well! if you are in contact with them that is good! if you need help getting in contact with other in your county i can help with that! you can send me a PM or email me Which i believe I may have already read from you! either way ;) welcome to the assembly!
Hayden-
Tony Murphy
County: Cedar

Unread post by Tony Murphy »

Bloominggood1, welcome to the Missouri Assembly. :) My name is Tony Murphy, you can email me at papamurphy57@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tony
Bloomingood1
County: Stone

Unread post by Bloomingood1 »

Last edited by Bloomingood1 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony Murphy
County: Cedar

Unread post by Tony Murphy »

Dan, do you have the Telegram app on your computer or phone? If you can, search for Missouri-Dejure Chat. We try to get all involved with the Missouri Assembly on there.

I'm the state Moderator.
Tony

Return to “Missouri Introductions”