Intro

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
AnthonyR
County: Flathead County
Your State: Montana

Intro

Post by AnthonyR » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:35 pm

2 of us joined and the 11 in Montana never went to 13??
Hi I am Anthony and will be joining the meetings and becoming a Peacekeeper per Anna Von Reitz!!!
We will also join the monthly assembly for Montana,so join us!!

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Re: Intro

Post by Destry » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:18 am

Greetings Anthony~

Thank you for updating me to the new member count. I was unaware of the two new members. Many times I am not updated if the new members were added in another way outside of our email system or forums. When Montana has their first couple conference calls, I would like to participate as a guest advisor. I have done this with most of the other states first conference call or two. I assist with setting a good business agenda and help members understand the goals and purpose.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Montana Introductions”