Welcome Letter

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Aegis
County: Clark
Your State: Nevada

Welcome Letter

Unread post by Aegis »

Hello, and welcome to the Nevada Jural Assembly,

I am the volunteer coordinator for the Nevada Jural Assembly. My job is to reach out to interested Nevada inhabitants and get them started on their transition from U.S. citizen to American National. I am a retired Oral Surgeon and Colonel in the US Air Force so you can reach me just about any time. I have been at this for about 3 years, so I have gone through all the paperwork and I am currently helping others. When we have enough numbers to form our Assembly my job disappears. I follow Anna Von Reitz and her paperwork as well as attending the weekly National Conference call.
We are not officially an assembly because we lack the numbers, but we are growing and now number 17. I would appreciate you replying to this email with your name, address, county, and phone number. Any information will remain confidential. I am happy to answer any questions and help is available if you need it for completing your paper work. I am located in Henderson, Nevada and my phone number is 702-558-5408 or my cell phone 702-830-4021. Don't hesitate to call.
Robert Hale
SenatorJ
County: Washoe
Your State: Nevada

Re: Welcome Letter

Unread post by SenatorJ »

Colonel, I am also commissioned officer via the US Army for more than 20 years... I am available and I’m also in support of the Convention of States movement that has more than 17 states in the Convention camp through state legislation... 35 in total are expected to be on board. This information needs to be known as well by members of this movement.

Return to “Nevada Introductions”