Hello Nevada!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
newday
County: County
Your State: Missouri, kansas

Hello Nevada!

Unread post by newday »

...anyone there?
bunnywrangler
County: Clark
Your State: Nevada

Re: Hello Nevada!

Unread post by bunnywrangler »

Hello!! Las Vegas here... :D
ZenLadie
County: Clark County

Unread post by ZenLadie »

Hi.
I am here, and also new to all of this.
I'm in the Clark County region the NW area of the city.
I've been learning about the truth for awhile now, and finally going through the process of correcting ones status. Just in the beginning of this, and appreciate the guidance, and wisdom from others. I have not found one to relate to about this nor family neither friends understand what I speak of. I have to follow my heart, and hopefully loved ones around me will see, and wake up for them self. The lies that have been deceiving us.
My email is ZenLadie@gmail.com for any that want to connect.
Can't wait to join my first phone conference next week!
Thanks!
Dawgjeff
County: Monterey
Your State: California

Unread post by Dawgjeff »

Hi I would like to network with you I am in both California and Nevada, Sparks area . dawgjeff@hotmail.com
ladyblueeyes
County: Carson City

Unread post by ladyblueeyes »

Hello to all,

I am also new to this. I live in Carson City and have had much trouble finding people to stand up for anything in our state. I do have a few that will be involved, but I would like to find many in my area. Will do whatever I can to get the people in Northern Nevada to begin to stand up for themselves as Nevadan's and Americans.

Return to “Nevada Introductions”