Introduction,New member looking for Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
WatcherNH
County: Cheshire
Your State: New Hampshire

Introduction,New member looking for Assembly

Post by WatcherNH » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello,
I am a new member to the forum and live in Cheshire County, New Hampshire. I have defined\reclaimed my political status and reclaimed my Christian name (Trade name) and all paperwork is on the public record. I am looking to either start a county assembly or participate in an existing assembly in my county. I would like to be contacted by the state coordinator and get going on this. Please get back to me. Thanks

Destry
Site Admin
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan

Re: Introduction,New member looking for Assembly

Post by Destry » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I have 8 contacts for New Hampshire and no coordinator yet. You are the 9th contact. If you are willing to be the New Hampshire coordinator then that would be a big help.

WatcherNH
County: Cheshire
Your State: New Hampshire

Post by WatcherNH » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:11 am

I would like to know what would be involved in being the New Hampshire coordinator and what my responsibilities\requirements there would be.

Destry
Site Admin
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan

Post by Destry » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:33 pm

A coordinator receives new contacts and works with them to organize the state assembly. The coordinator is the pivot and drive behind establishing the assembly. We are here to assist every way possible so you can have a successful and organized assembly. Read through the handbook and the 10 steps posted at the top of the forums to get a handle on what needs to be done.

Return to “New Hampshire Introductions”