INTRODUCTIONS

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
VulcanLass
County: Barrington
Your State: NJ0800

INTRODUCTIONS

Post by VulcanLass » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello! I am interested in becoming a member. Once NESARA is announced, I will need training so I will understand what my new duties as a citizen will be. You also may need people who understand NESARA to help convince others that this Act is real and will bring about permanent and lasting freedom for us all. I would like to volunteer in this endeavor.

I love our country; I love everyone who lives in our country. I am looking forward for the day when all of us can enjoy true freedom which will unleash our creativity to improve our quality of life for everyone!

Return to “New Jersey Introductions”