Welcome To All North Carolinians

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Russ V
County: Moore
Your State: North Carolina

Welcome To All North Carolinians

Post by Russ V » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Welcome All,

Your North Carolina Coordinator is Russ Vansant.

The NC Weekly Zoom Conference is:
Tuesday, 9PM.

wataugaNC
County: Watauga

Re: Welcome To All North Carolinians

Post by wataugaNC » Tue May 01, 2018 9:36 pm

My name is Allen Stein and I live in Boone. As county co-coordinator, I would like to hear from you, that is if you live in Watauga County and want to reclaim your original county on the land. My email is allenjosephstein@outlook.com and phone number is 828-262-3359 extension 106 (please leave a message if I'm not available). We all hope to hear from you soon. -Allen

Wompol
County: Wake

Re: Welcome To All North Carolinians

Post by Wompol » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Greetings to all North Carolinians. My Name is Beverly Jones Miller and I reside in Wake County. I seek to contact all NC reps and leaders. I may be reached directly at wompol@hotmail.com or by msg to my cell which I shall promptly return. 703-400-0575

Return to “North Carolina Introductions”