Greetings

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Theterribletoo
County: Delaware
Your State: Ohio

Greetings

Unread post by Theterribletoo »

Greetings,

I am Alex from Delaware, Ohio. I have researched the threat we face for 10 years. I have a lot of knowledge about the enemy. I see the people waking up finally. I have worked hard to help. I saw a lady at last weeks protest at the statehouse. I was not aware of this group. I would like to do some research, see where this group is at, learn something new and see how I can help. Ohio is in desperate need of leadership.
Robinlee09
County: Ohio
Your State: Ohio

Re: Greetings

Unread post by Robinlee09 »

Hello. My name is Robin and I am the interim moderator for the Ohio Assembly to take back our power. We are almost established, and getting ready to put our notice in the paper. We need more people for sure to do all we need to do. I'd love for you and anyone else you know that may be interested to join our Tuesday evening calls, here's the zoom link. Thank you.

Every Tues @ 6:30 PM ET — OH Assembly
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83564527640?p ... pJYUxTZz09
Meeting ID: 835 6452 7640
Password: 908042
346-248-7799

Zoom Video
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webina...

Return to “Ohio Introductions”