Olà

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
AnnaLee
County: Portage
Your State: Ohio

Olà

Unread post by AnnaLee »

Hello my fellow Ohioans! My name is Anna Lee, my husbands name is Robert Lee but he goes by his middle name Jason. We have been learning about this stuff for about 4 years now. No matter how much you think you know, it's never enough! There isn't a day that goes by that im not coming across something that I didn't know before! We live in a small rural town in Northeast Ohio called Deerfield. I was wondering if there is anyone near me that we could get together maybe start a group. I can't wait to get to know yall!
Have a blessed day!
Anna Lee
Robinlee09
County: Ohio
Your State: Ohio

Re: Olà

Unread post by Robinlee09 »

Hello Ana! My name is Robin and I am the interim Moderator for the Ohio Assembly. We are just about ready to put our notice in the paper to establish ourselves. We need people! Our meetings are on Tuesdays at 6:30p. It would be great to have you join us and send along anyone else as we are trying to grow! I hope to hear from you.

Here's the zoom link to our call.
Every Tues @ 6:30 PM ET — OH Assembly
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83564527640?p ... pJYUxTZz09
Meeting ID: 835 6452 7640
Password: 908042
346-248-7799

Zoom Video
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webina...

Return to “Ohio Introductions”