Repair, Restore or Replace??

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Eugene D.[Don] Chilson
County: Oklahoma
Your State: Oklahoma

Repair, Restore or Replace??

Unread post by Eugene D.[Don] Chilson »

FINALLY!! Back online after getting password problems taken care of, thanks to Destry. Been here for awhile just listening, but hopefully from this point on, i can be more actively involved. There is a lot of dedicated hardworking people involved in this effort, one i know personally, a very dear friend and Brother in Christ. Who from the beginning put his "all"into being not only the orginator of the Oklahoma Assembly but he led the effort in drafting the rulebook for the National Assemblies. Of course in doing so he had help from some of the other dedicated people across the country. To all of you "THANK YOU" from the depth of our inner-most being!! But let us not forget to thank our Heavenly Father who made it all possible and let continue to seek his counsel, guidance, and directions in ALL matters, for without Him at the helm of this effort.....WE WILL SURELY FAIL.....AGAIN!!!!
The very reason we are here now, doing what we are doing is simply because we began to reject his counsel and guidance. Look where that got us AND look at what we are facing! As to the question, Repair, Restore or Replace. To those of us who know the truth of the matter, it is my personal opinion, we already know the answer, THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE!! "REPLACE IT"
In the near future i will have more to share.
Eugene D.[Don] Chilson
County: Oklahoma

Re: Repair, Restore or Replace??

Unread post by Eugene D.[Don] Chilson »

When i made the statement....REPLACE it . Let me set things straight. I am speaking of the current system of government {so-called government], that is not a government but a corporate structured system to benefit the few! Our forefathers had it right. Let us re-instate that original form of government!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

I would more or less consider calling it restoring the original jurisdiction Constitutional Republican form of government. ;)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
LostinOz
County: McClain

Unread post by LostinOz »

Is the oklahoma site itself safe? I want to save my family from the Wizards and return them to God and peace. I prayed for the first time in a decade and a half about 6 months ago. I prayed for the knowledge to save my children and community. I stumbled on more and more. Is this it? Or another dead end for me?.
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Unread post by sstrykert »

Try using the weekly Thursday night call to reach out.
God bless!
-Sean@cgja

Return to “Oklahoma Introductions”