Multnomah County

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
TrueOregonStatesman
County: Multnomah
Your State: Oregon

Multnomah County

Unread post by TrueOregonStatesman »

Multnomah population is one of the biggest in the State! Translates = More Voters, equals more political power! Help connect your Portland friends by sharing this website!! Let's mobilize, get the word out, and get the conservative votes up for the whole State of Oregon!! Message me so we can begin strategically networking together!
ronvrooman38@gmail.com
County: Washington
Your State: Oregon

Re: Multnomah County

Unread post by ronvrooman38@gmail.com »

Living Testimony in the form of an affidavit of truth.
: I am, I am known as one of the people. ron vrooman the common man, private; Ronald Charles Vrooman in cursive on my birth certificate and as trustee to the Private Membership Association RONALD CHARLES VROOMAN, THE STRAW MAN; also known as Ronald Charles Vrooman Private Attorney General by the United States Congress 42 U.S.C.1988 and18 U.S.C.1510 and 18 U.S.C. 1512 and to be known as “One of the People” also “Qualified Criminal Investigator” and “Federal Witness” and by affidavit without rebuttal... Status identified and without rebuttal in the City of Beaverton public record, Beaverton Municipal Court and the United States Federal District Court Portland, Oregon. US Navy veteran discharged. The flesh blood and soul, body-mind-spirit, a man, on Oregon, an Oregonian, a Continuous Traveler, a non-US citizen, born August 14, 1938 Reno, Nevada, with two ancestors, a father and son direct blood-line, that fought for New York in our Revolution. My mother’s father born Stockwell-Gonzalez 1876 New Mexico. General Delivery Beaverton, Oregon [97005] 503 641 8375 ronvrooman38@gmail.com

Please contact me. I see there is listed here 25 members on Oregonn in your jural assembly. We have another one established in Washington County
13 TONA one supreme Court Art III11302018_0002.pdf
(308.31 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
one supreme Court McCarron Waters Act11202018.pdf
(512.39 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Pat Garrett and CLGJ and Teatimony02262019.pdf
(205.64 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
SUPREME COURT oCT 19, 201810302018 - Copy.pdf
(163.26 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Return to “Oregon Introductions”