Interested in joining.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Shawn Diehl
County: United States
Your State: Pennsylvania

Interested in joining.

Unread post by Shawn Diehl »

I am interested in joining the assembly in Bedford County Pennsylvania.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Interested in joining.

Unread post by Destry »

Copied this topic to the Pennsylvania Introductions section where it belongs.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
shipptoshore
County: County Hawaii
Your State: Hawaii

Unread post by shipptoshore »

Did most of Anna's post 928 (I think) still not clear if what I did was correct as I believe many are as confuse as I. Found this site, signed up, (still no email's or confirmation) went to my State (Hawaii) link, and see the site is "under repair" or some such thing. It would help all it seems to have a EASY TO FIND, UNDERSTAND AND NAVIGATE links here to (1) be enter onto our respective State's list of "newbees" (2) find links to EXACTLY what and how it needs to be done (Anna's post 928 and others). (3) A page where we who wish "to become and do" instead of debate and argue, can find thoe's who have done and are and are will help us in need of help to become better be'ers and do'ers.
Thank You All
datruthkauai
County: Kauai

Unread post by datruthkauai »

Aloha
I agree with shiptoshore how do we join local assembly the Hawaii one asks for a user name and password and yet no way to join and some of the other states show members yet have no way to join :o help would be great
Mahalo
datruthkauai
County: Kauai

Unread post by datruthkauai »

Aloha
I agree with shiptoshore how do we join local assembly the Hawaii one asks for a user name and password and yet no way to join and some of the other states show members yet have no way to join :o help would be great
Mahalo
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

We have a new coordinator for Hawaii. I do not know if he is watching the forums or not. His name is Darrell
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
rstyer7
County: USA
Your State: Washington

Unread post by rstyer7 »

shipptoshore wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:02 pm Did most of Anna's post 928 (I think) still not clear if what I did was correct as I believe many are as confuse as I. Found this site, signed up, (still no email's or confirmation) went to my State (Hawaii) link, and see the site is "under repair" or some such thing. It would help all it seems to have a EASY TO FIND, UNDERSTAND AND NAVIGATE links here to (1) be enter onto our respective State's list of "newbees" (2) find links to EXACTLY what and how it needs to be done (Anna's post 928 and others). (3) A page where we who wish "to become and do" instead of debate and argue, can find thoe's who have done and are and are will help us in need of help to become better be'ers and do'ers.
Thank You All
Check out the website www.paperupnow.com. They have an easy process to fill out forms to correct your political status. Hope that helps.
Skye
County: United states of Ame
Your State: Alabama

Unread post by Skye »

I wish to join for Geneva county Alabama as Debra Morgan (Skye)
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Skye wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:44 am I wish to join for Geneva county Alabama as Debra Morgan (Skye)
Great! Please attend the Thursday night conference calls. Be sure so speak up for Alabama on the roll call.
Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern

First hour is assembly business - Second hour is general discussion

Call Number: 1-712-770-4160 Participant Access Code: 226823#
ChildofGod907
County: U.S.A
Your State: Minnesota

Unread post by ChildofGod907 »

Amen
QueenOfConspiracy
County: Lackawanna
Your State: Pennsylvania

Unread post by QueenOfConspiracy »

Looking to either start or join in Lackawanna county :)
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Unread post by sstrykert »

bumping 8-)

Return to “Pennsylvania Introductions”