Interested in Joining and making this happen in PA

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
DaveStonePA
County: Pike
Your State: Pennsylvania

Interested in Joining and making this happen in PA

Unread post by DaveStonePA »

Like in Pike County PA and am interested in helping to get an assembly in Pennsylvania. I hope there is someone here that is coordinating this for PA.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Interested in Joining and making this happen in PA

Unread post by Destry »

We need someone to get the ball rolling for Pennsylvania. I have a rather large contact list for Pennsylvania but nobody has stepped up to get it going.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Unread post by sstrykert »

I have 2 people in PA. I'm working on, but they are not ready yet...When they are, I will plug them in too. Good luck from Cali!
-Sean@cgja/rivcogja
d.danzer
County: Cumberland County
Your State: Pennsylvania

Unread post by d.danzer »

I am attempting to coordinate an assembly in PA. You may contact me at: padejureassembly@protonmail.com
I set up the free conference call:
freeconferencecall.com (516) 893-5627 Access code: 7018277
I do not yet have a scheduled call set up

Delores Danzer
Shelley Veritas
County: Cochise
Your State: Arizona

Unread post by Shelley Veritas »

That's one of the big problems is getting people to actually commit to the TIME it takes to learn and study this process. Everyone is "too busy" to sit for an hour or so worth of videos out the get go, or read something. If we're gonna do this, people gotta get out of their bubble and just commit to sit and watch and read and attend the calls.

It is a challenge, for sure. However, I keep pressing on as best I can at the moment.

Return to “Pennsylvania Introductions”