Assembling Pennsylvania

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Timothy of Penna
County: Jefferson
Your State: Pennsylvania

Assembling Pennsylvania

Unread post by Timothy of Penna »

April 7th 2018
I am Timothy Alan Harmon of Jefferson County Pennsylvania.
I am working as Pennsylvania State Assembly Co-ordinator.
I am in need to gather folks information for contacts;
Website is www.JeffersonCountyJuralAssembly.org
www.PennsylvaniaAssembly.org
My email is Sovereignchurchofrefuge@gmail.com
Cell phone number is 814-590-9559
address is;
C/O 1049 Hill Drive, Reynoldsville, Penna, 15851

Please send me your contact information so we can assemble ASAP.

Thanks and have a wonderful day
Last edited by Timothy of Penna on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HenryJamesCarpenter
County: Grove city

Re: Assembling Pennsylvania

Unread post by HenryJamesCarpenter »

11MAY2018
Just introducing myself. My name Is Henry James Carpenter. I'm from Erie, PA and currently out of Grove City, PA. I am currently working on fixing my political status and willing to help out in anyway I can. I currently work 70-74 hrs a week so please bare with me during all of this re-education and going forward with our Assembly.
EllieS
County: Chester

Unread post by EllieS »

Greetings!

My name is Ellie Stanford. I just joined the PA Jural Assembly. I'm the Scribe for the meetings now.
I'm from Chester County - live in Downingtown PA. I"m a nurse and work at the Chester County Hospital.
I just recently recorded my paperwork and took back my name and I know that because I've taken the 'red pill' I must become a part of getting this country straightened out. I'm happy to know that the others in the PA Jural Assembly have blazed a path before me and I know we can get enough members to turn things around.
Thanks for listening
ES
Ogmommy
County: Snyder

Unread post by Ogmommy »

Hello- My name is OmoLara Grover, I'm here in Snyder County, Selinsgrove/Mt. Pleasant Mills area. I'm in the early stages of reclaiming my name, am revoking my voter registration and am so very thankful to find that Pa is represented here. I'm a transplant to Pa, originally from Brooklyn, NY, but spent the better side of 15 years in Utah. I'm the mother of 5 but only the youngest are here being homeschooled. Excited to be here with you and am looking forward to doing my part to restore our republic.
Blessings 😊
StellarDweller
County: Berks

Unread post by StellarDweller »

Hello,

Just joined - Thank You, All - I am Richard James Collings, with domicile in Kutztown, Berks county.

Having followed Anna's works for some time and recently undertaken the process of reclaiming status, a friend and I
have used Anna's Editable Forms article (Article #928) to create, notarize, and record via Registered Mail the documents listed.

At one point, back in the Spring of 2016, I had attempted to record my Expatriation documents in the Chester County Recorder's Office but was turned away; thus, we have expediently opted to record by way of the Registered Mail option, but if any of you have experienced recording success in any counties near our location, could you please reply to this post?

I've already sent an email over to contentmanager1 and through the sovereignchurchofrefuge Contact Us page and would like to assist in our assembly process..

Thanks Very Much,

Richard
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

So noted Richard... Welcome.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Pennsylvania Introductions”