Questions

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
ProLiberty
County: Lancaster
Your State: South Carolina

Questions

Unread post by ProLiberty »

Clarifications needed. My first video on bankruptcies was Russell-Jay: Gould. Then I found Kirk's Law Corner. Then saw a video on Anna and connected with their Assembly via email only because I searched for sc assembly thinking it was legit. Run by Adam Scott Spiker. Have all these people he organized been duped? Watched one of their videos but decided they were unorganized and didn't know what they were doing. They were getting mixed messages between the assembly and Anna on how to run it. 6 months later I watched a video with Destry via KLC indicating information about Anna. Russell-Jay: Gould also mentioned she was a pirate on his website. When all this is new information, and some of these different sites are similar in their knowledge, it can be overwhelming with discernment on who to trust. We have all been lied to our whole lives so it's like we are in Kindergarten again but with much more importance. This person says this, that person says that. Just want our country back as God intended. What needs to be done for SC? Doesn't look like it's going anywhere at this time. People still getting jabs and soon no one will be left to fight tyranny.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Questions

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings~
The confusion is to be expected. There are those out there who are on a mission to prevent the legitimate lawfull assemblies from coming to fruition. Use due diligence and validate everything. Yes Anna has stolen our material and has put bounties out on our process. The roots of our process go back to our foundational documents and the roots of our assemblies using the Michigan process come from Army Field Training Manual 2000-25 issued 1928. General Douglas MacArthur created the Restore America Plan and Project Bluebook. JFK was the first attempt to restore the assemblies. He was terminated. N.E.S.A.R.A. was the second attempt. Stopped by 9-11-2001. We are the third attempt.
Do what you want but I encourage you to do some research. Start with Anna's Article 526 on her website where she tells you who she is and what her duty is. Read the front page on national-assembly.net. Ask for validation and we will validate all. These other so called assembly groups cannot validate anything because fake cannot be validated. You cannot own the knowledge unless you have lived the experience.

Destry
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
aretee2960
County: Cobb
Your State: Georgia

Re: Questions

Unread post by aretee2960 »

Destry, can you email me the link to search this link for AVR article 526?

Return to “South Carolina Introductions”