where are the tenessee people?

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: Thewilsonfarm

glenn
County: cumberland County
Your State: tennessee

where are the tenessee people?

Unread post by glenn »

I'm glenn, Cumberland county tn. anybody else?
GottesKrieger
County: Shelby
Your State: Tennessee

Re: where are the tenessee people?

Unread post by GottesKrieger »

Hello Glen I am Marc from Shelvy County. Do we have a state coordinator yet? If not I don't mind giving it a go til someone more qualified comes along and if so I don't mind helping getting things rolling or filling a needed position.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Nobody has stepped up to be a coordinator yet. At this time I have contacts for 13 people for Tennessee.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
the nitro man
County: County

Unread post by the nitro man »

i'm Jerry from Greeneville. i was referred here. can anyone tell me what this site is about? just help me learn & i'll pull my own weight.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

the nitro man wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:14 pm i'm Jerry from Greeneville. i was referred here. can anyone tell me what this site is about? just help me learn & i'll pull my own weight.
I have you added to the contacts list. Also gave your email to the coordinator.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
mtobrien
County: Williamson

Unread post by mtobrien »

Hi - I live in Franklin in Williamson County, I just signed up and I am also working on filling out the documents to record from .
I am not sure of how to do everything, just trying to educate myself and get my situation right. Once I get my deeds recorded I will be able to help out as much as I can.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

mtobrien wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 pm Hi - I live in Franklin in Williamson County, I just signed up and I am also working on filling out the documents to record from.
I am not sure of how to do everything, just trying to educate myself and get my situation right. Once I get my deeds recorded I will be able to help out as much as I can.
Greetings~
I emailed your post and email address to your coordinator. Butch should be in contact with you soon.
mtobrien
County: Williamson

Unread post by mtobrien »

Thank you, Destry! I just recently finished all the paperwork and I have corrected my political status. The coordinator for tennessee, Butch, was extremely helpful and answered all my questions throughout the process. I am ready to help with the Tennessee Jural Assembly in whatever way I can.

Where ARE the tennesseans?
American/Tennessean Woman
County: Sullivan

Unread post by American/Tennessean Woman »

Hi Tennessee People! I am on Sullivan County land,
Thewilsonfarm
County: Stewart

Unread post by Thewilsonfarm »

There are two counties Settling Houston and Stewart.
We will be holding elections in 3 weeks for interim State offices.
To learn more on how to settle your county, please go to the website at
www.Tennessee-Assembly.com
Or email at
Tennesseedejure@protonmail.com

Best Regards
Last edited by Thewilsonfarm on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RonaldHollis
County: Montgomery
Your State: TENNESSEE

Unread post by RonaldHollis »

This Tennessee website is not working.
Ronald W. Hollis
RonaldHollis
County: Montgomery
Your State: TENNESSEE

Unread post by RonaldHollis »

Montgomery County - Brooke, Joe, and Ron - is just getting started and any help would be appreciated.
Ronald W. Hollis
Thewilsonfarm
County: Stewart

Unread post by Thewilsonfarm »

Tennessee Assembly is here. Please email at
TennesseeDejure@protonmail.com
to be connected to your county Assembly.

Return to “Tennessee Introductions”