Gloria in Dallas County joining. Looking for next steps.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
monkeyking
County: Dallas
Your State: Texas

Gloria in Dallas County joining. Looking for next steps.

Unread post by monkeyking »

Hello-

I have found this site through intensive research to uncover our current situation with our "presumed" government. I simply could not accept that Biden had won the election. I was and am desperately looking for the truth and answers.

I originally came across Russell-Jay: Gould, who claimed to be the legal Postmaster General and head of the Supreme Court. Originally, I found his claim to be "delusional and unbelievable" at first, but it put me on this path. Does anyone know whether he is part of this movement or whether he or his claims are legitimate?

I am very afraid for my personal safety, financial well being and the security of this nation. I am extremely saddened for the future of this country. It weighs heavily on my heart. Before President Trump, I took for granted our political system. I, like many Americans, ignored politics and the political process, believing it really had no direct bearing on my life. I was not asleep, I WAS HYPNOTIZED, by the day to day efforts of my life. My research has broken the spell and I see very clearly now. I only hope that people like myself are NOT TO LATE to save this amazing country.

Can someone help me to understand what I have found with the National Assembly and its claims? I want so much for this to true but I have to see independent evidence of these claims. I am not a person of faith, but I believe a country founded on Christian principles is the most safe solution. I cannot TRUST in something I do not see for myself or confirm through tested verified methodology.

Will someone help me to put the pieces of my research together in a coherent and verifiable format? I have people I want to awaken but in order for me to present this, it must be the TRUTH.

I currently work as an accountant for a large corporation. I have extensive skills in data management, presentation creation, and organizational management. I would like to help and be a part of this movement.

Your reply is appreciated.

All the Best,

Gloria
jjk8874
County: Polk
Your State: North Carolina

Re: Gloria in Dallas County joining. Looking for next steps.

Unread post by jjk8874 »

HI Gloria, I'm very much like and and new to all this too, how I found you is in my research I have found this man Russell-Jay-gould as well. SO much confusion has me overwhelmed. I find him to be who he says he is How ever. I still don't know what to make of it. I AM Waiting to hear back from him.
Please feel free to write, I am new here but would like to exchange numbers and talk. JULIE
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Gloria in Dallas County joining. Looking for next steps.

Unread post by Destry »

monkeyking wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:07 pm Hello-

I have found this site through intensive research to uncover our current situation with our "presumed" government. I simply could not accept that Biden had won the election. I was and am desperately looking for the truth and answers.

I originally came across Russell-Jay: Gould, who claimed to be the legal Postmaster General and head of the Supreme Court. Originally, I found his claim to be "delusional and unbelievable" at first, but it put me on this path. Does anyone know whether he is part of this movement or whether he or his claims are legitimate?

I am very afraid for my personal safety, financial well being and the security of this nation. I am extremely saddened for the future of this country. It weighs heavily on my heart. Before President Trump, I took for granted our political system. I, like many Americans, ignored politics and the political process, believing it really had no direct bearing on my life. I was not asleep, I WAS HYPNOTIZED, by the day to day efforts of my life. My research has broken the spell and I see very clearly now. I only hope that people like myself are NOT TO LATE to save this amazing country.

Can someone help me to understand what I have found with the National Assembly and its claims? I want so much for this to true but I have to see independent evidence of these claims. I am not a person of faith, but I believe a country founded on Christian principles is the most safe solution. I cannot TRUST in something I do not see for myself or confirm through tested verified methodology.

Will someone help me to put the pieces of my research together in a coherent and verifiable format? I have people I want to awaken but in order for me to present this, it must be the TRUTH.

I currently work as an accountant for a large corporation. I have extensive skills in data management, presentation creation, and organizational management. I would like to help and be a part of this movement.

Your reply is appreciated.

All the Best,

Gloria
Russell-Jay-gould is not a part of what we are doing. Russell-Jay-gould has been challenged by us and has failed to validate his claims.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Texas Introductions”