charles in stephens county

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
charlesg
County: Stephens
Your State: Texas

charles in stephens county

Unread post by charlesg »

I am charles goodwin sui juris
I commit to positive action toward a free nation and people.
I am retired/unemployed unable to earn a living or to lawfully pay for anything.
I am a born texian national arriving on this earth and the soil of Texas in Houston, Harris county.
I am a united states airforce veteran honorably discharged May 1974.
I am in good health and mentally strong, and an autodidact.
I believe America is the best place to exist on earth albeit I have never left the continent.
I believe God came down from heaven became Man and gave Himself a ransom for my sins. He died and rose into Heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Creator.
I believe Man is bound by the two laws of God, Love Him and love your neighbor.
I believe common sense is inherited, wisdom is learned, and understanding is achieved.
I believe the republic of Texas nation was hog-swindled into its admission into the union.
I believe there exists a 'today' where we must work with what we have and that being the Texas state = nation.
I believe that living souls have endeavored to reinstate a working government for the republic of Texas nation de jure and are lawfully operating according to credible standards. Attend this Saturday, Dec. 8 2018 at Iron Skillet in Weatherford, Texas.
I believe the issues of sovereignty outweigh the issues of annexation or sucession.
I believe every individual soul is responsible for governance in whatever form, be it a sovereign republic or a sovereign state, and the difference in mind-set will be determined at the proper time.
I believe there are living souls on the soil of Texas that could apply their talents, trade, efforts, time, wealth, and other necessities (even if its just being counted on the census record) to achieve our common goals.
I believe history has given us our modus operandi.
I believe in the gathering of the people, and 'We the people'.
I believe texas is capable of having a national grand jury by year's end.
I believe the people of texas want it bad enough to make it happen because I believe Texans have never backed down from a challenge. (even to the death, remember goliad, remember the Alamo, remember san jacinto).
by: charles goodwin, sui juris
charlesg

Re: charles in stephens county

I am ready to assemble at cbdotpappy@gmail.com
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Charles~

Thanks for joining. I sent your email contact info to the Texas assembly communications secretary.

Hope to hear from you on the Thursday evening conference calls.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
charlesg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be attending this weekend's session and have been added to the discussion agenda. I will gladly communicate with you here in this forum of the pertinent details I may acquire.
BLMSSM
County: Marion

Unread post by BLMSSM »

I want to join this truth.
I am a son of God.
I pray, worship and praise everyday.
My first and last thought of each day, is our Lord.
I read and live by the Word daily.
I work for God.
I am an American National.

Alexander

Return to “Texas Introductions”