New to site so Howdy from Texas

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Mike TRex
County: Williamson
Your State: Texas

New to site so Howdy from Texas

Unread post by Mike TRex »

Saw a notice on Judge Anna's site to visit ya'll so thought I'd drop in and say hello. Looks like you are making good progress here which is nice to see. We have a lot to do down in Texas to catch up which I hope we can get moving soon. Kind regards.
USSESSta
County: Bexar

Re: New to site so Howdy from Texas

Unread post by USSESSta »

Hi Mike,
Steve from Bexar County. I went to see Anna up in Kerrville. I'm ready to re-convey my common law trade name back to the land jurisdiction. Anna indicated this is a requirement as a change in legal status to American State National/Non-Citizen National/Non-Resident Alien as a Texian before we qualify as an elector to organize State Jural Assemblies at county level. The Republic of Texas group didn't seem to have a clear cut path to assemble the counties. Look forward to getting more involved.
Steve
Barrjensen
County: Taylor County

Unread post by Barrjensen »

Just learned about this site today! I’m so excited to be part of something so meaningful and important. While I understand the historical hijacking of our land, I am a little intimidated by all the literature and steps to begin so that I might be a useful member. Currently I am not employed full time and am available to help in anyway I can! I am a graphic designer and was a high school teacher. All advice and guidance is welcome! Thank you!!!-Amy
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Amy~

Ed Brannum is the coordinator for the Texas Assembly. You can email him at reptx777@att.net
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Hpadgett2
County: Collin

Unread post by Hpadgett2 »

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to the knowledge of needing to take back my name and bond. I am originally from California but have been living in Texas for almost 9 years. Not sure if Texas is the correct state to get in touch with to start the process is taking back my name etc. Can i get some help? My email is heather_padgett1@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Return to “Texas Introductions”