New to site so Howdy from Texas

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
REJA
County: Mason
Your State: Texas

New to site so Howdy from Texas

Unread post by REJA »

Hello, I am Eric in Mason County.I have not re-conved name either at this time. It is discouraging here, as most People consider such talk; regarding Jury assemblage, as crazy talk. Im not sure about other parts of Texas however.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: New to site so Howdy from Texas

Unread post by Destry »

REJA wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 am Hello, I am Eric in Mason County.I have not re-conved name either at this time. It is discouraging here, as most People consider such talk; regarding Jury assemblage, as crazy talk. Im not sure about other parts of Texas however.
Greetings Eric~
I sent your contact information to Ed who is the president of the Texas Republic and coordinator.
Do not worry about re-conveying your name as the assembly documents contained in the handbook will automatically set your status.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
REJA

Unread post by REJA »

Destry wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:29 pm
REJA wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 am Hello, I am Eric in Mason County.I have not re-conved name either at this time. It is discouraging here, as most People consider such talk; regarding Jury assemblage, as crazy talk. Im not sure about other parts of Texas however.
Greetings Eric~
I sent your contact information to Ed who is the president of the Texas Republic and coordinator.
Do not worry about re-conveying your name as the assembly documents contained in the handbook will automatically set your status.
Hi.

What should be done with the documents in the handbook?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

REJA wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm
Greetings Eric~
Hi.

Appendix B,C, and D will set your status without interfering with your corporate contracts. Those documents remain within your state's assembly.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
REJA

Unread post by REJA »

Destry wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 am
REJA wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Greetings Eric~
Hi.

Appendix B,C, and D will set your status without interfering with your corporate contracts. Those documents remain within your state's assembly.
Appendix b, c, and d, are sample copies. How can sample copies set status unless filled out and delivered someplace, hence no longer being sample copies? The corporate contracts referred are the social security number, DL, etc? What would be the purpose of corporate contracts not being nullified, and interfered with?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

They are simple copies that are rewritten to be tailored to your state and recorded with your assembly only. They have nothing to do with the defunct corporation as our assemblies do not trespass upon the corporation until we have a majority of states with organized assemblies present and giving notice. Then we will redress grievances at the top of that corporation. Otherwise the people will continue a never ending battle with the corporation and it's profiteering pirates at the local levels that is proven to be futile. Hope this helps.
REJA

Unread post by REJA »

Destry wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm They are simple copies that are rewritten to be tailored to your state and recorded with your assembly only. They have nothing to do with the defunct corporation as our assemblies do not trespass upon the corporation until we have a majority of states with organized assemblies present and giving notice. Then we will redress grievances at the top of that corporation. Otherwise the people will continue a never ending battle with the corporation and it's profiteering pirates at the local levels that is proven to be futile. Hope this helps.
Yes, that is helpful, thank you.

I am only confused about this aspect.

"They are simple copies that are rewritten to be tailored to your state and recorded with your assembly only."

Specifically, it being rewritten and recorded with the assembly. When and where does this take place?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Takes place when a few people come together and chose to do their documents and swear each other in as members. If you attend the conference call for Texas tomorrow evening this will be explained in detail.
REJA

Unread post by REJA »

Destry wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:18 pm Takes place when a few people come together and chose to do their documents and swear each other in as members. If you attend the conference call for Texas tomorrow evening this will be explained in detail.
I assumed that was the procedure.

Ok, I will be on the call.

Thanks.

Have a good night.

Return to “Texas Introductions”