Hello ... Utah Jural Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Kerry
County: Davis
Your State: Utah

Hello ... Utah Jural Assembly

Unread post by Kerry »

Hi, I'm Kerry, on the land in the area called Utah.
Designated as Coordinator (at least till our next assembly call).
Please forward your contact information and include yourself in our assembly functions.
Thank you.
Steven
County: Salt Lake County

Re: Hello ... Utah Jural Assembly

Unread post by Steven »

I have concluded that the "STATE OF UTAH' is a private corporate franchise name. Its "Court" is a private corporate affair with it's corporate and private: bylaws, "judges", "police", and "jails".

The corporations do willful trespass of the names of its defendants, willful false presumption, and attempted human trafficking.

The government in the Republic of Utah cannot be corporate, has us to represent it, has authority, uses common-law.

What would be wrong with me wearing a robe and when the court goes in session I say:

"No, a court cannot operate with any degree of deception of:
1 jurisdiction,
2 nature of parties.
To preside you must disclose that you represent private corporations, not government.

Your would-be cases are invalid because for each defendant there exists 3 violations that practice of law forbids:
willful trespass of the name, willful false presumption, and attempted human trafficking.

Each defendant is the subrogee and primary creditor of his name."

Will you please join me Friday, July 6, at 8:30 am in room S 45, 450 S State Street, Salt Lake City.

Thank you,

Steven Cuff
davidleestephens
County: Utah

Unread post by davidleestephens »

I'd join, but your timing is bad, I have to work, and the venue is inappropriate, as simply entering it makes them believe that you have given them jurisdiction. Liberty Park on Saturday would be better.
Kerry
County: Davis

Unread post by Kerry »

I also choose to work on Friday's. Another time and venue would be better.
Kerry

Return to “Utah Introductions”