American national wanting to help.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
davidleestephens
County: Utah
Your State: Utah

American national wanting to help.

Unread post by davidleestephens »

Hello,
I greet you in friendly fellowship.
I was born on the soil of Georgia, unincorporated, but I currently dwell peaceably on the soil of Deseret Territory, approximate Salt Lake City, and I intend to remain here.
I am a student of unrepealed legitimate law and the original 1787 Constitution for the united States of America, unincorporated.
I do not study corporate bylaw, such as UNITED STATES CODE, to become a member of the private membership association known as the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION.
Ms. Reitz has emphasized the necessity of being precise and specific in our communication, that's why I type this way.
My email is 1idcsr1@gmail.com, please be friendly, polite, respectful, and considerate if you use it.

Return to “Utah Introductions”