Introduction new from Wisconsin

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
wbhoke
County: Dodge
Your State: Wisconsin

Introduction new from Wisconsin

Unread post by wbhoke »

Would like to be connected with Wisconsin coordinator.
ivories
County: Rusk County

Re: Introduction new from Wisconsin

Unread post by ivories »

I am also from Wisconsin, Rusk Co. Email me at this address to connect up. ivories88wi@yahoo.com. Beth
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Please attend our Thursday evening conference calls. There are others from Wisconsin who attend and you can get connected with them.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
WisconsinAnnie
County: Shawano

Unread post by WisconsinAnnie »

wbhoke wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:54 pm Would like to be connected with Wisconsin coordinator.
I think you are on our call... if not, please email me your phone and I can ring you for a chat: info@WisconsindeJure.org or AnniesCampground@Protonmail.com

Return to “Wisconsin Introductions”