Grand jury assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
jr*7
County: Washington
Your State: Wisconsin

Grand jury assembly

Unread post by jr*7 »

Hi, I'm new and would like to get connected with my local county/state jury assembly.

Thanks, :Justin-Tyler:Rogers.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Grand jury assembly

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Justin~

I added you to the Wisconsin contacts list. Wisconsin does not have a coordinator yet. There are at this time 8 contacts.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Sharon A
County: Dodge

Unread post by Sharon A »

Hi,
I am Sharon Ann from Wisconsin my email in jones.sharon@gmail.com
I would like to hear from other Wisconsin people that have logged into this site. .
free2roam69
County: Washington

Unread post by free2roam69 »

Hello, my name is Paul, i live in Washington county, Wisconsin.
James
County: Waukesha

Unread post by James »

The name i go by is Jim, and i live in Waukesha county, using the email jastuart1@startmail.com. i was under the impression that all 50 states had Jural Assemblies in place, however, now see Wisconsin does not. i would greatly appreciate it if someone would email me with an update as to the progress being made, if any.

Return to “Wisconsin Introductions”