A BIG Mistake

Anna Von Reitz documents and discussions here!
tks
County: King
Your State: Washington

A BIG Mistake

Post by tks » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:45 pm

By Anna Von Reitz

Apparently, Destry and some others, have fallen into the mistaken idea that you can just join a Jural
Assembly and voila! You are home again, free and clear, and all questions and issues regarding your
identity and political status are magically answered.

Here's a quote from an email I sent out this morning addressing this:

".....you have to work backward from being in international sea jurisdiction to bring in international
land jurisdiction and finally, back to being recorded as a living man or woman of the soil jurisdiction
owed to this country.

A great deal of time and effort over many decades has been expended in the effort to steal your
birthright from you.

You are naive if you think that reclaiming it is going to be effortless or unnecessary.
I wish it could be just a matter of joining a Jural Assembly, but it isn't.

The way they have you classified, it's improper for you to participate in a Jural Assembly until you
correct your political status."

You have to think in terms of apples and oranges, living and dead, Spanish and English, employer
and employee--- and you can't be a living man who is part of a living assembly of free men and at
the same time "be" a corporate franchise. It's not possible. It is an oxymoron proposition like
"sovereign citizen". You can be one or the other, not both.

It's the same way with "citizenship". You can serve as an official of the actual State of the Union and
thereby function as a "State Citizen", but you cannot at the same time function as a Territorial "State
of State" Citizen.

Once you re-establish your status as a living man or woman, you can move any corporations named
after you back to a permanent domicile on the land and soil jurisdiction and operate them in
international trade instead of international commerce. This is the difference between owning and
operating a boat and being a boat.

So I wish it were as simple as joining a Jural Assembly, but it's not. There are international copyrights
and patents and "derivatives" and "labor contracts" and "life insurance annuities" and all sorts of
other business issues attached to the central issue of who and what you are and in what capacity you
are acting.

In order to be part of a Jural Assembly of living people you have to claim the life and lineage you are
part of and claim the reversionary trust interest in your natural estate ---- otherwise, these hideous
corporations will simply claim that you are "cargo" aboard one of their "vessels" named after you,
and you will be seized upon, impounded, moved around, and treated as "unclaimed cargo".

Which is precisely what is happening to Destry Payne right now, and what is happening to the
Colorado Nine and what is happening to Steve Curry and what would happen to me, too, if I had not
followed my own advice, gone through all the history and research and the recording processes and
"Notifications" that I have gone through to regain my Natural Person standing and reclaim my
country.

So, if you want back the prize of who and what you are, if you want your land and soil and flag
returned to you and your control, if you don't want to be "mistaken" for a corporation or a dead
person's estate or a public charitable trust or a public transmitting utility or, or, or, or..... then get up
on your feet, face facts, and deal with the situation for yourself and for your family and for your
country.

I will be posting additional examples of what my own "Claim for the Life - Lineage Treaty" looks like,
International Will form, etc.
----------------------------
See this article and over 1100 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.

TrumpsXsprayXtan
County: Franklin
Your State: Ohio

Re: A BIG Mistake

Post by TrumpsXsprayXtan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Destry i have no ther way to get ahold of you its ohio from west branch....
Give me a call to help me get started 312 5045448

Destry
Site Admin
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan

Re: A BIG Mistake

Post by Destry » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:39 pm

TrumpsXsprayXtan wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm
Destry i have no ther way to get ahold of you its ohio from west branch....
Give me a call to help me get started 312 5045448
Bunk 9... Good to see you here!

Return to “Anna's Corner”