Anna VonReitz basic package

Anna Von Reitz documents and discussions here!
nicolette
County: County sacramento
Your State: california

Anna VonReitz basic package

Post by nicolette » Tue May 08, 2018 10:11 pm

http://www.paulstramer.net/search?q=Act+of+expatriation

must also include the mandatory notice in your basic package docs to be recorded
http://annavonreitz.com/mandatorynoticeexample.pdf

note you only need to use one of the expatriation forms just be sure to enter all your names in upper case and in upper and lower case

note the baby form is for new born up to when they become of age and can do their own forms

Darkstar1011
County: Windsor
Your State: Vermont

Re: Anna VonReitz basic package

Post by Darkstar1011 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:36 am

ah! Thank you for that. I was wondering if we could combine all names within one expatriation form. I was going to do that anyway as $20 a page to record adds up quick. That is the one I haven't recorded yet. I've got it notarized but not recorded.

lennard
County: Grant County
Your State: Washington

Post by lennard » Thu May 24, 2018 9:41 am

Re: Act of Expatriation...
within the notary stamp... it seems to read that the notary is validating that the ficticous me was the one that asked for the doc?
I would think that should be the uper and lower case name, right?
unless... it is the fictious me per my Drivers license, the only form of gov ID I have?
help... :?

APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim
County: McClain
Your State: Oklahoma

Post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim » Wed May 30, 2018 12:56 pm

@lennard

Part of the documentation filed is a Certificate of Assumed Name which establishes that your Upper Lowercase Corporate name (which has a Last Name, thus identifying it as Fictitious) is the same as your DOG LATIN CHATTEL NAME.

So you are expatriating the Trade Entity (TRADE ENTITY), not the real you. The real you is an Original American, native to these lands and can assemble with like minds into a State Assembly, thus integrating into a State Nationality and validating your Original American Sovereignty (through William Belcher).

The information to the right of this post (being "County" and "State") are allegations for the sake of tracking progress, little else. Once the State Assemblies are fully operational, we can declare new Counties as necessary or use the old ones from the British system if we like (but the latter will cause great confusion). An example would be if I moved to the area called Illinois, or to the area called Idaho, or to the area called Ontario, Canada. I would still be native to these lands and have Sovereignty over them and could Assemble with the locals into a "State Nationality." We would then operate in one accord.
The idea here is that this is our land. Period. Not theirs (think Britain and Rome). They need to stop robbing us and our neighbors.

patriotdiscussions
County: lake
Your State: Florida

Post by patriotdiscussions » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 am

This is crap, no one has EVER expatted while living on this land, expat is specifically for those leaving the land only. If you want to stay here, you want to revoke consent NOT expat.

Post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am

patriotdiscussions wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 am
This is crap, no one has EVER expatted while living on this land, expat is specifically for those leaving the land only. If you want to stay here, you want to revoke consent NOT expat.
www.privatis.me - Teaching you how to reject the BCT, open a Trust and DBA the Trust without assumptions, presumptions or any other obstruction.

www.servantking.info - Down but Markus on Youtube with his Confusion of Mind and Dissembler series videos will help you grasp things better. Pay no mind to the sudden MKUltra he exhibits during the Dissembler videos whereby he cites globetard doctrine.

Facebook - See the various SPC and ACH groups and their work trying to game the system. Many of them Expatriate and perform as SPC. Anna's method is similar to theirs. I've gotten word that Anna has not used her method yet due to even more discoveries of corruption.

patriotdiscussions
County: lake
Your State: Florida

Post by patriotdiscussions » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:52 am

APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am
www.privatis.me - Teaching you how to reject the BCT, open a Trust and DBA the Trust without assumptions, presumptions or any other obstruction.

www.servantking.info - Down but Markus on Youtube with his Confusion of Mind and Dissembler series videos will help you grasp things better. Pay no mind to the sudden MKUltra he exhibits during the Dissembler videos whereby he cites globetard doctrine.

Facebook - See the various SPC and ACH groups and their work trying to game the system. Many of them Expatriate and perform as SPC. Anna's method is similar to theirs. I've gotten word that Anna has not used her method yet due to even more discoveries of corruption.
1. The BC is not a trust, and never has been.
2. dude stuff is crap like anna's.
3. I am in all the spc/tda/ach/dumbass FB groups and every single one of them offer no proof, and mostly confused idiots, which is why anna's stuff is finding success with them.

Post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:52 am
APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:51 am
<stuff snipped out>
1. The BC is not a trust, and never has been.
2. dude stuff is crap like anna's.
3. I am in all the spc/tda/ach/dumbass FB groups and every single one of them offer no proof, and mostly confused idiots, which is why anna's stuff is finding success with them.
what about HISMinistries?

Researching the legal system has been a living hell. I sure will be glad when all of this nonsense is over with. I am looking forward to the complete destruction of everything Legal.

I have revoked consent (through/for the ASSUMED NAME) and expatted (through the land recording office). Next step is to get the Baptism properly set up. I haven't found the right word for it yet but it establishes Divinity and the status of "Living Edifice of the Divine." Now, if I wasn't told to do this by God Himself I wouldn't even go near it. I have instructions. I am not to play with the system. I am to break it from within.

Fruit Inspector
County: KERSHAW
Your State: South Carolina

Post by Fruit Inspector » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 am

So now that I have already completed Anna’s entire package and have it recorded, now what?
Are you saying it is worthless and I should not continue with the surrendering of the birth certificate person with form 56 to Mnuchin?

BLMSSM
County: Marion
Your State: Texas

Post by BLMSSM » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:59 am

Finding American Nationals after this step that want to talk has proven difficult.
That's when I contacted the Comptroller of the Treasury in DC.
Looking to the Lord for the next command(s).
Any angels in here...?

A CUSIP can be tracked to the result of seeing financial figures.
There is a CUSIP on a BC with the debtors name I am a secure party of.
I guess that makes the BC a bond...?
Maybe it's a good idea to endorse it, rather then keep it in the bedroom.

Fidelity uset to have a guest log in and you could see the work of the CUSIP with your own eyes.
That was eye opening. All glory be to God.
The video I recorded of the bonds/notes/securities was erased from my phone. While my phone was in my possesion...
Now you have to sign a contract to log in.

I believe we all have spirital gifts.
I believe not one of us has all spirital gifts.
A jacket may be so heavy you can't stand.
But conversation allows us to talk about the jacket before we pass it on.

God Bless US All
Alexander

Return to “Anna's Corner”