Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals in PDF format – A Guide Book on how the Left Manipulates People

Legal documents can be uploaded, posted, and discussed in this section
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals in PDF format – A Guide Book on how the Left Manipulates People

Unread post by Destry »

Shared by: David M. Batten, January 18, 2013

A must read so that you understand what the Progressives are doing! Your thoughts? (I did verify this is a free version!)

Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is the last book written by community organizer Saul D. Alinsky, published in 1971 shortly before his death. In it, Alinsky describes his theory and methods of grassroots organizing to the current generation of young activists, largely drawing upon his own experiences. As he writes in the prologue:

What I have to say in this book is not the arrogance of unsolicited advice. It is the experience and counsel that so many young people have questioned me about through all-night sessions on hundreds of campuses in America. It is for those young radicals who are committed to the fight, committed to life.”
http://api.ning.com/files/mhQo-D*9M7s7ffmfEKBJovks53t59U*zxkvs4o0S2CtLaqWDd03CpSRU8Z1redoVXJMnVMl-4kD2KJwZj7EgDfRKoOXyvXtM/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Legal Documents”