Right to Travel

Legal documents can be uploaded, posted, and discussed in this section
mrueg
County: Ottawa
Your State: Michigan

Right to Travel

Unread post by mrueg »

New Hampshire House Bill 1778 (Adjourned Sine Die)

This bill restates the "right to travel" and requires the department of safety to provide at no cost to all noncommercial automobile and noncommercial conveyance owners a decal and identification card that states the holder is exempt from registering his or her private conveyance under the Uniform Commercial Code exemption for consumer goods and household goods.

This bill also repeals requirements for certain drivers to aquire noncommercial drivers' licenses.

https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1778/id/1659567
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Right to Travel

Unread post by Destry »

Patric~

This NH bill has already been posted on these forums.

NH has been trying this for a few years now and cannot get the vote count for it.

With the Demonstration Project court system being used by these corporate book balancing agencies (courts), They do what they want and ignore case law and make up their own laws as they go. Go to Michigan supreme court website and use the search box and enter "Demonstration Project" then start reading the PDF files. Then you will get it.

I suggest you give up using their codes and regulations as they only apply to their employees. You insisted on quoting their internal garbage on the national call and got booted for it. We simply don't care about their crap and you simply ignore anything you can't learn. Not compatible.

Here are a few cases for you to learn if it is possible for you to learn anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marbury V. Madison 5 U.S. 137 says the Constitution of the United States is the Supreme law of the land.

Shapiro V. Thompson 394 U.S. 618 says the right to travel is so basic that it shouldn’t even be questioned.

Murdoch V. Pennsylvania 319 U.S. 106 says no state may convert a secure liberty into a privilege and then issue a license and a fee for it.

Shuttlesworth V. Birmingham Alabama 373 U.S. 262 says I can ignore the license and engage in the right with impunity, that means you can’t punish me for it.

Norton V. Shelby County 118 U.S. 425 an unconstitutional act is not law. It confers no rights and poses no duties, affords no protections, and creates no office. It is in legal contemplation as inoperative though it had never been passed.

US V. Bishop 412 U.S. 346 Defines willfulness as an evil motive or intent to avoid a known duty or task under law with immoral certainty. I am using the constitution and supreme court cases so I am not using evil motives or intents.

16th Andrews prudent second section 97 says that it shall be interpreted in my favor because I am the clearly intended and expressly designated beneficiary for the protection of my rights and property.

S.C.R. 1795, Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54
Government Is Foreclosed from Parity with Real People
– Supreme Court of the United States 1795

"Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of
the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary,
having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity
with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any
law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate,
artificial persons and the contracts between them."
Supreme Court of the United States 1795
[--Not the "United States Supreme Court" –ed.]

CRUDEN v. NEALE 2N.C. (1796) 2 SE 70 "Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent"
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Legal Documents”