Total knowledge of what happened to our estates

Legal documents can be uploaded, posted, and discussed in this section
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Total knowledge of what happened to our estates

Unread post by Destry »

This e-mail is a mass e-mail going out to everyone on my list of about 40 good people who study law. I am keeping you all up to date as to what I learn. Or as best I can with the teaching skills I have. I am going to put forth, to all, every single fact that I can think of off the top of my head as to why my status docs work the way they do, the reason why “they” can’t stop them. If you know how to stand on them and where to find the facts in regards to what “they” have been doing all throughout history to enslave the entire human race then you have a chance.

Many of you have been on my e-mail list for many years and those of you who have are well aware of many of these facts that I will now give. However some of you are very new to my work and the long history that is involved with it (not just my own history but the entire history of law) My time line doc is attached. So that having been said some of you may find this redundant.

However it all needs to be said again because I am getting old questions from some of you that have been answered in the past many times. This huge e-mail has in it over 2 weeks of study material. If you do not read it all you will fail to see what I can see about what is going on all around us.

Now there are many attachments to this e-mail. Many of which are new to me, in the last month, and (hopefully) are all new to all of you as well. But before you read them I now give all a list (as full as I could make it) of all the reasons why my status docs work to correct all presumptions regarding you, your estate (the all caps dead thing NAME) and the relation to both in all matters of court, contract, pledge and abandonment. This list is in no particular order of time nor importance.

The court of wards and liveries that ran from the mid 1500’s to the mid 1600’s in England before it was abolished and transformed into the court of wards run by the east India trading company. This court “traded” wards (infants) and their estates of land between the English nobles and the filthy attorneys out of the city of London. (Better known as the knights Templars from the inner temple and middle temple “inns” of court) This kind of situation is what they wanted to get back to in America after they were beat by the men who fought in the revolutionary war. Learn more about this court here. Attachment given for your reading from Wikipedia.
The fact that all w-9 forms and all 1040 forms from the IRS are all class 5 gift and estate tax forms. Why are we all paying for the use of our own estates? Because we have never properly claimed them.
The Birth Certificate has all the requirements (under many different banking dictionaries) of a ware house receipt.
The Birth Certificate has the fathers married name on it but only the mothers maiden name on it making the child of the two a bastard and therefor unable to inherit under the common law. Creating yet another presumption that needs to be rebutted and is so with my status docs.
The quote from Mandel Edward House (Woodrow Wilson’s handler) Who said a very telling quote in a letter to Wilson. Attachment given for your reading. And this is my Radio show that I did explaining all of this.
The Shepard Towner Maternity act that set up the Birth Certificates for only unwed mothers and opened the door for the Federal reserve system to come into being by the pledging of the “foundlings” to the United States corporation for collateral on the loans taken out by a bankrupt congress of the United States corporation that set up shop in DC after the civil war.
All of the people that my docs have totally ended their suits and or their debt. 1. My friend in wisconsin that ended a child support case with only filing the 1.1 version of the KW with the court and cc the judge in chambers and the CPS of wisconsin. 2. Another woman in wisconsin that AFTER sentencing on her traffic case she filed the KW 2.3 into the case and cc the judge and her probation officer and he never wanted to see her again and she never got another letter to have to “pay” the fine. 3. Chance from Iowa when he processed served his KW version 4.5 (I think) the corporation that had just filed suit against him for $8,000 and some worthless federal reserve notes dismissed the case ex-parte. Attachment given for your reading. (which means= without the other party) meaning that he never had to go to court to argue ANYTHING. 4. Phil from Iowa that when he processed served the KW 4.6 on a corporation they wiped out 37,000$ in debt and every single bit and shred of evidence that the account ever existed, the manager of the store could not even find any existence that the account had EVER existed AND they whipped out the finance charges… which I have never seen any other set of docs do. 5. When Phil from Iowa served the copy of the KW on his local sheriff (curtesy of Chance from Iowa) The sheriff from Iowa called him and asked him ‘So what is this thing you just served me? Does that mean that you are my trustee now?” and Phil said to him “O no you are now my trustee.” To which the sheriff said “So what do you want me to do?”.
The fact that Title 1 § 8 of the USC under the definition of “person” is == 1 USC § 8. ‘‘Person’’, ‘‘human being’’, ‘‘child’’, and ‘‘individual’’ as including born-alive infant (a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words ‘‘person’’, ‘‘human being’’, ‘‘child’’, and ‘‘individual’’, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. This means that everything that the feds do is against the property of infants that have not yet claimed their estates.
The Michigan code of escheats. Which proves that after 7 years of no one coming to claim you from the foundling hospital, where your mother unknowingly abandon you by contract, by signing a Birth Certificate contract, the state board of Escheats steps in and performs a probate case and takes your estate for the state. The entire act is given as an attachment with my notes inside the pdf which should also be read. Attachment is given.
Illinois statute. (755 ILCS 5/9-8) (from Ch. 110 1/2, par. 9-8) Attachment given of the full statutes of the probate act of 1975. Scroll down until you find my highlights in red and notes in purple.
In the beginning of the (765 ILCS 5/0.01) (from Ch. 30, par. 0.01) Sec. 0.01. Short title. This Act may be cited as the Conveyances Act. Which is given as an attachment. The first part of that statute talks about being of full age and sound mind. Now that is the exact verbiage out of the magna carta where it states in article 3-4-5 that the heir must have “come to full age” This again proves that they are only administering the abandoned estates of infants.
Article 3-4-5 of the Magna Carta from 1215 AD. Attachment given for reading.
The Cestui qui vie act of 1666 where just before the passage of this act they burned London to the ground and killed 70,000 people and made everyone dead to the law by presumption of death. The man must make a claim and be “found to be living” ((in an action)) which is why I have created the proof of life and proof of age inquest that we can now all fill out and sign to end all of these presumptions of death and infancy. Attachment given for reading.
All the banks claim the credit that we abandoned (in every account) with them with the IRS by filing 1099 OID forms when we fail to do so.
The definition of a Mort-gage is a “Dead Hand Pledge” You just signed as a trustee for the estate.
The history of the BC and that they all started as what is called “settlement certificates” Attachment given for reading.
The Stark vs US private bill in congress and the arbitration award that goes with it. It would be hard for me to try to explain everything that is in that official PRIVATE bill passed by congress. But I will say that first off yes you can take a bill directly to congress, yes you can have it paid, yes you can put all of congress under the bus with a binding arbitration contract, and yes when I get the original contract number spoken of in the arbitration award given as a attachment I will incorporate that contract into my status docs so that all of us will be able to get out and stay out just as all the men in that bill did. If you are wondering WHY all those banks got paid it is because they are all trust companies and got their cut for “administrative fees” for the administration of all those estates for all that time. Look in the Magna Carta… they have the right to that and if you look in the DC code you will see that it is the trust companies that are acting as the guardians of all our estates. DC code is also attached.
There was one time that I was in court for a traffic ticket myself. The judge said “State you name for the record.” And I said “Your honor I (first-middle) come before this court as having been found to be living…” I got as far as “living” and the judge leaned over the bench pointing his finger at the bailiff and yelled “GET HIM OUT, GET HIM OUT, GET HIM OUT OF MY COURT, GET HIM OUT!!” That was the day I learned you can’t have a living man in a dead court.
If you look up in the uniform probate code you will find that all the judges are called “special administrators” The definition of an administrator and of an executor are given as attachments.

These are but some of the reasons why my status docs work (IF YOU LEARN TO STAND ON THEM IN COURT) For as I have learned over my long years in helping people in court you can give someone the best docs in the world but all of that great work will all be for not if the one who has to be IN the court says the wrong thing in front of the special administrator (Judge). (Handbill included of what to say to the judge after you have your docs filed.)

Zen.
Attachments
MAGNA CARTA.docx
(14.15 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Illinois statutes conveyances act.docx
(28.76 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
ESTATES Illinois statutes (with zen notes) 1.0.docx
(199.27 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Edward Mandell House quote.docx
(13.02 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
DC code.docx
(15.52 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Court of Wards india wiki.docx
(16.5 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Court of Wards and Liveries wiki.docx
(52.09 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Cestui que vie trust Act of 1666.pdf
(172.33 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
BC chain of holding and history (settlement certificates) (Hawk).docx
(16.05 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
2018-05-09-111710 Chink dismissal by kill warrant.pdf
(223.03 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
1947 PA 329.pdf
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
6. EXECUTOR.docx
(16.71 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
5. ADMINISTRATOR.docx
(14.18 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
1. Time line doc .docx
(118.81 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
1. Example of ward has come of full age (andy and Zen find).docx
(14.41 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Zenmasters Hand bill for what to say in court 3.5.docx
(16.95 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Legal Documents”