136 files archive from Jimmy Johnson

Legal documents can be uploaded, posted, and discussed in this section
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

136 files archive from Jimmy Johnson

Unread post by Destry »

An old friend Jimmy Johnson died and left me with 136 assorted legal document templates. I am sharing them in a .zip file. Don't ask what they are. Download and unzip them and find out for yourself. Jimmy had some good work. His gift to those who will appreciate it.
From Jimmy Johnson.zip
(34.15 MiB) Downloaded 498 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
sonrising

Re: 136 files archive from Jimmy Johnson

Unread post by sonrising »

c
Last edited by sonrising on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: 136 files archive from Jimmy Johnson

Unread post by Destry »

Download to a folder on your computer then right click on it and select "Extract Here".
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Legal Documents”