In Power Movement Update

Legal documents can be uploaded, posted, and discussed in this section
tartan
County: Georgetown
Your State: South Carolina

Re: In Power Movement Update

Unread post by tartan »

A big problem you people have with your paperwork. Most jurisdictions require such filings 30 to 90 days. You would serve your movement well by posting all paperwork available. Then sit back and watch the Do-Do hit the fan as these public utility monopolies go into a panic mode and violate their own regulations to avaid responsibility.
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Re: In Power Movement Update

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

tartan wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:29 am ...Most jurisdictions require such filings 30 to 90 days....
I believe there's a fundamental misunderstanding here. IF you are "back on the land"; by definition, you are NOT part of their "jurisdiction". To say that "their jurisdiction requires" implies a contract between the two opposing parties. And, this is precisely what you are asking them to verify. The fundamental issue is the following: Whether or not Party A has a lawful contract with Party B to install equipment that is causing harm to Party B?

To clarify a bit more, if Party A and Party B are both in the same jurisdiction, the said "requirement" may hold. However, if Party A is back on the land and Party B is still in their "Government franchise" Territorial/Municipal jurisdiction, the "requirement" is null/void.

That's my two cents as best as I comprehend this "InPower" stuff.

Return to “Legal Documents”