You Are A Bill Of Lading

A source of good videos related to freedom and the American way of life.
WatcherNH
County: Cheshire
Your State: New Hampshire

You Are A Bill Of Lading

Post by WatcherNH » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 pm

The subject of Bill of Lading came up during the 11-01-18 conference call so I decided to research it a bit. I found these videos and think you will enjoy them. They are from 2014 but are very informative and Tom D’Ambra gets the point across in layman terms. A lot of the current issues he talks about in 2014 are still with us currently in 2018. To most of the members this will be a refresher course but to new members this should be eye opening. This should remind us all why we are involved in this movement to get the county and state assemblies, and ultimately the Common Law System, up and running again. Let’s stay focused on the task at hand and get our, We the People’s, Court System going.

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Re: You Are A Bill Of Lading

Post by Destry » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 am

Interesting... Thanks!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Re: You Are A Bill Of Lading

Post by AmericanFamilyPatriot » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 am

Thank you very much, @WatcherNH;

This is good information.

I usually don't search for valuable information from a "DeepState" entity like YouTube - I guess Alphabet (aka Google) keeps it up so that they can collect the IP addresses of those watching it. Just a thought 8-)

Return to “Video Library”