Chief Counsel Robert David Steele (ITNJ Seating)

A source of good videos related to freedom and the American way of life.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Chief Counsel Robert David Steele (ITNJ Seating)

Unread post by Destry »

“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Ron
County: Oklahoma
Your State: Oklahoma

Re: Chief Counsel Robert David Steele (ITNJ Seating)

Unread post by Ron »

We know Robert David Steele's work from the last few years. This is wonderful that he is undertaking this role to help eradicate this horrible and unbelievably inhumane slaughter of children. I'm speechless to even think any human could do any of this. I thought cannibalism was an ancient tribal culture of the dark regions of Africa from dusty old history books. To know now that this is present right now within our society and in our government causes me to ask - Lord, How long can this continue and what can "WE" do to bring this to an end? The answer is complex. Those who pay attention and seek wisdom from our Lord and Holy Spirit will understand. This evil is another training tool in our development of Faith on our way to our destination and Graduation from this world.
Ron in Oklahoma......
rj_barnett
County: Tulsa
Your State: Okla

Unread post by rj_barnett »

Steele gets mixed reviews..
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

I talked with him once on the phone. He is an idiot!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Video Library”