Hello anybody home

Ladyw/pigs
County: Accomack
Your State: Virgina

Hello anybody home

Unread post by Ladyw/pigs »

Do not tell me I am the first from the great state of Virginia. Anyway, Anna Marie here, from Guilford in Accomack, on the eastern shore.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Hello anybody home

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Anna Marie~

There are 2 others from Virginia in the contacts list but none of them have posted in this forum yet. I am adding you to the contacts list and will connect you with the others via email.

Thanks.
Destry
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
kaptkev
County: Gunnison
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by kaptkev »

Hello Anna. My name is Kevin and, although I currently abide on Colorado, I am a Virginian by nativity. Just wanted to say hello.
DouglasCobb
County: Henrico
Your State: Virginia

Unread post by DouglasCobb »

Just registered. New to site. central VA
Lani
County: County
Your State: Virginia

Unread post by Lani »

Hello,

We have an assemble forming in Va. Heather Bingham is our moderator. If you go back a page you will see all her information for contact. Under one of the other newby topics. Hope you join us! We need will patriots to see this through.

Thank you,

Carol (Lani)

Return to “Virginia Introductions”