Eyes Wide Open . . . Finally!

PatrioticBRZ
County: Rockingham
Your State: Virginia

Eyes Wide Open . . . Finally!

Unread post by PatrioticBRZ »

Hello to my fellow Virginians!!

I am super new to this, though I started my awakening almost a year ago. Voted Trump twice (2016 & 2020). Yes, he will be back, but besides sitting on the sidelines praying, I have wanted to take some kind of non-violent action. Two nights ago, I stumbled upon Reba Sherrill in an interview on the rumble channel Redpill78. Thank you! is all I can say.

This seems to be the correct path to assist in getting our country back! I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but thru the guidance of the Holy Spirit and His wisdom, I am beginning to understand just what exactly this is all about. I am going thru the website now and trying to figure out just what I need to do as an individual and also as an assembly.

I hope more Virginians join up soon. When I have better understanding I will start speaking out to others here in Western Virginia about this, but any guidance is greatly appreciated!

For God and Country..!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Eyes Wide Open . . . Finally!

Unread post by Destry »

PatrioticBRZ wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:50 pm Hello to my fellow Virginians!!

I am super new to this, though I started my awakening almost a year ago. Voted Trump twice (2016 & 2020). Yes, he will be back, but besides sitting on the sidelines praying, I have wanted to take some kind of non-violent action. Two nights ago, I stumbled upon Reba Sherrill in an interview on the rumble channel Redpill78. Thank you! is all I can say.

This seems to be the correct path to assist in getting our country back! I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but thru the guidance of the Holy Spirit and His wisdom, I am beginning to understand just what exactly this is all about. I am going thru the website now and trying to figure out just what I need to do as an individual and also as an assembly.

I hope more Virginians join up soon. When I have better understanding I will start speaking out to others here in Western Virginia about this, but any guidance is greatly appreciated!

For God and Country..!
Putting together a welcome email for Virginians to get assembled. Will include you too.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
heabingham
County: Arlington
Your State: Virginia

Re: Eyes Wide Open . . . Finally!

Unread post by heabingham »

This is Heather Bingham on Arlington County. I am in the moderator for the state assembly. We would love to have you on our weekly calls! I believe we have another 'freedom fighter' from Westmoreland in our assembly. Please email me directly at heabingham@gmail.com with any questions you have. But hopefully we will hear you on the weekly call on Wednesday nights at 7:30 pm.

Below is the dial-in information.

Wednesday night calls at 7:30 pm ET:

Dial-in number (US): (425) 436-6306
Access code: 3837051#

International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/heabingham
Online meeting ID: heabingham
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com//heabingham - you can join online, but it may require downloading the app

Return to “Virginia Introductions”