Donald Trump Statement about our assemblies

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Donald Trump Statement about our assemblies

Unread post by Destry »

The Trump administration explicitly advertises itself as not just another 4 year election cycle — "Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new Government controlled by you the American people." It would be wise to take Trump and his generals very literally when they state their intentions, as their lives are on the line.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
nance
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: Donald Trump Statement about our assemblies

Unread post by nance »

By forming our assemblies, i truly believe It is the only way to preserve our republic. May God be with us and grant us success.
Lisamuzi
County: Fulton
Your State: Georgia

Unread post by Lisamuzi »

nance wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:04 pm By forming our assemblies, i truly believe It is the only way to preserve our republic. May God be with us and grant us success.
Do you know what speech this statement was from? Or post? I’d like to get the original post or the speech to use.

Thank you
Lisa
Moderator Ga
sstrykert

Unread post by sstrykert »

Was used a few times on the campaign trail,& if I recall the inauguration. Even touched on in diff.wording at the recent Georgia rally.
-Sean@cgja
nance

Unread post by nance »

Good question Lisa. I have seen it here in the videos under resources. If I find it I will let you know.

Return to “General News”