The original Consitution doesn't apply to us

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
Theory88
County: New York
Your State: New York

The original Consitution doesn't apply to us

Unread post by Theory88 »

I'd like a fact that was raised to me either agreed with or refuted by someone knowledgeable in this Assembly to understand whether or not this group has an attainable goal and the work is worth our time. Please post a reply if you know with certainty whether the following statements are correct.
The original Constitution does not apply to anyone living or walking on earth right now, as none of us were a party to it, as none of us signed it. That is why when Irwin Schiff, and a few others tried to cite it in open court, the judge didn't allow it.
Furthermore, the constitution begins with the Preamble, which cannot be separated from it, and the preamble begins with WE THE PEOPLE. If you understand the rules of capitalization, when a noun is capitalized it becomes a proper noun. A proper noun is one that applies specificity to that particular name. So job capitalized becomes Job, a name of someone specific.
In same fashion people being capitalized to PEOPLE, refers to the specific people who signed the constitution.
If the above statements are accurate, the mission statement of this Assembly is not enforceable and no matter what directive we try to give, it is not valid and will be ignored.
MD Heartright
County: Maricopa County
Your State: Arizona

Re: The original Consitution doesn't apply to us

Unread post by MD Heartright »

I found "We the People", not WE THE PEOPLE. Make sure utilizing the proper Constitution for the united States of America ('for' being the proper word to the original Constitution as well as the little "u" in united). Maybe others have a better reference point than "Constitution Society" website, but it's the first I came across.

http://constitution.org/constit_.htm
Theory88

The word People starts with a capital P and therefore refers to the People who signed the document, not the people (small p) in the united states. Does anyone disagree? This invalidates the goal of this Assembly since the Constitution does not represent us.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Constitution comes from the Latin term Constitudor. A Constitudor is one who accepts the debt of another. There are 5 Federal CONstitutions and I have no idea how many hundreds of state CONstitutions. Also none of them apply to the people. The people have never accepted any debt from anyone. The Bill of Rights does not apply to the people either. The only thing that does apply to the people is natural law. WE THE PEOPLE are dead entities. A fiction created by another fiction. That is not the living.

The corporation's book balancing agencies are correct by stating the CONstitution has no bearing in their corporate courts. It doesn't. They are in the world of the corporate dead. Corporation is derived from corps. A dead body. When they step outside of their jurisdiction we do have the ability to use the Bill of Rights against them. That is the one document they have not been able to alter.

As it goes for language, they hijacked our language and redefined it to use it against us. When the assemblies return to self governing then it will not matter what their definitions are. Do you really feel we should abandon our language because of some Satan's minions copied our words and perverted them? As far as I am concerned they don't mean jack and they can pound sand. I am not going to bow down to their scams by wasting my time on deciphering their definitions that do not apply to me the living.

You mention "assembly. Which assembly do you speak of? Any one of the 3,200 county assemblies? Or any one of the 50 state's assemblies made up of representatives from the county assemblies? Or the national assembly made up of representatives of the states assemblies? And the only thing enforceable is the political will of the people from their local communities. Reference the book of Daniel and the book of Enoch. Reference the founding documents and follow the footsteps of our founding fathers. The truth will set you free.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Theory88

I was referring to the National Assembly - this site - and the Mission statement on the Home page that refers to the Original Constitution and quotes WE THE PEOPLE. If this is not the intention of the group, then the mission statement is misleading.. and people who read it have come to me saying it is not feasible. This is what it says on this site on the Home Page:
Mission Statement

March 9, 2013

“WE THE PEOPLE, claiming our God-given Rights based in Christian principles, intend to return and maintain the government of the states united to the status proclaimed by the Magna Charta, the Declaration of Independence and the Original Organic Constitution dated 1787and amended 1791. These God-given Rights are for ALL PEOPLE realizing the only limitation which affects a God-given Right is where there is a conflict between the Rights claimed by two or more sovereign people”.

There are also images of what look like the CONstitution on that page as a background image.. or it it the Magna Carta? Throughout the entire home page the constitution is referred to numerous times as something the Assembly wants to return to.
But what of We The People in the preamble? Are you saying that didn't refer only to those who signed that document?
I would like to suggest the home page be re-worded to express what you wrote here rather than referring to any CONstitution,.. unless the Assembly wants to revert to a Constitution they never signed. People who are familiar with capitalization have looked at this site and seen the inaccuracy and moved on.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

What you think is the CONstitution is actually the Declaration of Independence and/or the Bill of Rights.

Our national assembly does not exist unless representatives from the states assemblies are present.
The same goes for grand juries. They do not exist until they are needed.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Theory88

That's all well and good - but the home page is where people look to see what this is about, and already several people I know have walked away because of what it says. No one is addressing that issue. Why is that?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

What is on the front page of this website is from the Michigan General Jural Assembly's website michigandejure.org and Michigan sponsored the National Assembly website information. Your issue needs to be taken up with the Michigan General Jural Assembly to adjust it to what you feel it needs to display. The email is comsec@michigandejure.org and you are more than welcome to inquire on it being changed. I cannot change anything with it without prior approval from the states assemblies. At this time the Michigan General Jural Assembly is the only noticed state assembly and has sole authority over the content until more assemblies become noticed.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

And also you may bring it up under new business to the Moderator on the next Thursday evening conference call.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Now that I have thought about it.. If people cannot see the assemblies for what they are and can be turned away because of a few words or something they don't agree with then our interest is minimal in them as we seek people who are a bit more intelligent and can see the big picture. People who can see the forest through the trees. People who don't have to be led and babysat through the entire process. Maybe it was intended to filter out certain people that in the end would become a burden with every little punctuation or misconceived word or paragraph.

For example, have you ever read one of those paragraphs where every word is intentionally misspelled and test yourself if you still can read it and figure out what it says? There are some people who just can't read it. That is kinda like what I mean by the people we look for and the ones that we really don't want.
Theory88

Thank you for the information about the site.
As to the people who walked away, for now anyway, they are highly intelligent and well aware of the difference between the corporate straw man side and the living man, as well as what it seems is trying to be accomplished here. They don't think anyone will take orders from this group as it is organized, or even if there were enough people to take action. They don't see why the corporate world would stand down. Being specific with words is the only way you can get around the codes/statutes world so if you don't think they should have it 'both ways' then we shouldn't try to have it any which way either. I want to listen to those who know more than I do, and think they have a valid point.
I'll get in touch with the person you suggested and also put a motion forward.
Thank you.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

I think you and I need a phone conversation. There is much more than you are aware of. You thinking they will not take orders tells me you don't know what has already taken place.
Theory88

Thank you - yes, I would like to hear what has taken place. I've been reading Anna's articles for some time, but others I know do not believe the filings and letters are being taken seriously. I know Anna said she got a letter from the WH, and when they heard that said they'd need to see it to believe it. Can you be on the NY call on Weds @ 9 PM? I can try to get them on the call as well. Otherwise I will email you and we can set something up.
HenryJamesCarpenter
County: Grove city
Your State: Pennsylvania

Unread post by HenryJamesCarpenter »

If i may. i have done some research into the English language because of an intense discussion with family about the second amendment. With people being capitalised "People", it is also a representation of the living humans either born of the land or lawfully becoming Americans. The proper noun "People" does not have to be limited to those only that signed it. It is and has always been up to the collective perspective of all of us of mind Americans. For this reason shows how much power we hold together and why they have worked diligently to keep us sepatated from eachother **BUT** we must state we are living and state timely that we abide by those inalienable rights otherwise the fraudulent agents/entities swiftly use any slow response or lack of response to justify classifying us dead of mind and not self governing.
Cloud9
County: Mesa County
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by Cloud9 »

I must agree with some of the things Theory88 says. Too many people within the 'assemblies' refer to the Constitution (I believe many think they mean the organic one but may not know there are different ones). I have recommended a few times during the phone calls I have been on that everyone listen to (on You Tube), and/or read (by pdf) Lysander Spooner's "No Treason, Constitution of No Authority" (1871) (links provided below). I believe it's "important" people understand what these thing REALLY mean NOT just what they THINK something means. So many "presumption and assumption" is exactly why this "country" is in the situation its in.

http://files.libertyfund.org/files/2194/Spooner_1485_Bk.pdf

With that said and on the same basic issue I'd like to throw in the idea of REMOVING "SECRET VOTING". This TOO is one of the MAJOR reason this country is in a MESS. If a "voter" (principal) is NOT going to be self-governing and responsible for the acts of "their agents" (the 'elected') then NO ONE is responsible for any "acts" or the resulting crimes, .. and ... well ... here we are!

R of C
HenryJamesCarpenter

So from the perspective of the No Treason the original constitution was a contract with only those that signed it and that no other soul had any of those rights except for those signed on it. So should we be rewitting or recreating our present day constitusion and setting time limits on the "contract" for it to be redrawn every so often? And how will we get hundreds of millions of signatures to this document?

Now those questions being asked the reader does go into saying people of the time was "We the People". Which makes me curious as to when "We the People" stopped being "We the People". It almost sounds like the writer contradicts themselves.
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Dear all on this thread;

While opinions are like XXXholes, here are mine:

1) I trust "YouTube" as much as I trust Television "programming". That is to say I don't.

2) Unless unlawfully edited, the question of what "the Constitution" is/was or is/was not can be found in The Federalist Papers - available cheaply on Amazon.Com.

3) "the Constitution" isn't a "contract". It is a "compact". I learned the difference from Ms. Kris Anne Hall (http://krisannehall.com/).

4) REGARDLESS of my opinion, "the Constitution"; like any other documented artifact; ONLY has that power which "We the people" give it. If you ever question that statement, just look at the power we've given to "civilly dead" entities for the past 150 or so years.

And, please don't read anything into any capitalization usage above - it was random.

Best,
HenryJamesCarpenter

I must appologize as i was crossing our unalienable rights with the constitusion. From rereading and discussing I completely agree that a constitution is a contract with those beings that signed it with whom the constitusion was created for. This i believe is why we must gather up the counties in all our state's and literally recreate our constitusionS. But I do also believe that even without a "current" constitusion no entity automatically has any authority to superseed or dismiss our unalienable rights.

Please any thoughts. i greatly appreciate all of you and your perspectives as it is helping me learn.
HenryJamesCarpenter

@AmericanFamilyPatriot

Are you referring to "Oligarchy Of Thieves?"

This is a fantastic article and site. Thank you very much.
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Hi @HenryJamesCarpenter
Sorry, i don't know what that is. This may be because; in general; I research only historical documents in the law library or databases - Especially those that have been uncovered by people like Anna.

Does this "Oligarchy Of Thieves?" have historical documentation that can be authenticated?

Best,

P.S. - By way of example, I'm wondering if certain Vatican documents that Anna uses as reference have similarly available authentication.
HenryJamesCarpenter

AmericanFamilyPatriot wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:44 pm Hi @HenryJamesCarpenter
Sorry, i don't know what that is. This may be because; in general; I research only historical documents in the law library or databases - Especially those that have been uncovered by people like Anna.

Does this "Oligarchy Of Thieves?" have historical documentation that can be authenticated?

Best,

P.S. - By way of example, I'm wondering if certain Vatican documents that Anna uses as reference have similarly available authentication.

My apologies for taking this long to reply. The Oligarchy of Thieves is an article written by KrissAnne Hall. I do not see any Historical documents in it but it gave me a different perspective that led me to search in different areas. Currently many are working on the fact how the founding fathers from the start by "creating the u.s./U.S.Constitution is an act of treason and sedition due to it not following the set rules of the Articles of Confederation that was the last and only correctly ratified document of that time. I have personally not held the substantiating pages that solidify/Authenticate these fact but they are coming to me from persons i trust and have no doubt in their character. When I'm in a position to present these papers i will gladly or even the beings that have them will present them for us all. Please help keeping on me to get them as I get caught up in the rat race and get side tracked.
I hope this reaches all in good times and good health.
Djem
County: County Justice
Your State: Utah

Unread post by Djem »

All distraction aside; The Natural Law of Rights; when written or not written is the original Constitution of Rights and Law and any so-called Constitution that does not accurately and effectively uphold and enforce Natural
Rights; is a Constitution of deception and treason from within. Rights do not come from written words or contracts; the written words are documented to create a clear and transparent record for common and accurate knowledge of the natural relationship of rights based on a person's relation with eternal sustainable abundance in Law.
The more people know the Natural Law of Rights and apply it, then the more right and real authority they have to serve the greatest Good for all eternally.Good bless US

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”