Greetings

Shyner
County: Vancouver Island
Your State: British Columbia

Greetings

Unread post by Shyner »

Greetings from British Columbia!

Looking forward to networking with other men and women living on this landmass referred to as Canada. I see 11 non-confirmed people ready for efforts towards constitutional convention, is that correct? I imagine we'll eventually split that into our respective provinces and so on as numbers increase. Interesting times friends.

Best wishes to everyone!

Shyner
Last edited by Shyner on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Greetings

Unread post by Destry »

Shyner wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:21 pm Greetings from Northwest British Columbia!

Looking forward to networking with other men and women living on this landmass designated Canada. I see 11 non-confirmed people on the Canada National Assembly, is that correct? I imagine we'll eventually split that into our respective provinces and so on as numbers increase. Interesting times friends.

Best wishes to everyone!

Shyner
Yes I have 11 contacts for Canada that want to assemble.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Shyner
County: Vancouver Island
Your State: British Columbia

Unread post by Shyner »

It's a start!

We have a lot of work ahead of us to get North America back on track. Thanks very much for the confirmational reply Destry. ✌

Best wishes to all!
Dlor1
County: Canada
Your State: Alberta

Unread post by Dlor1 »

Greetings from southern Alberta! I just found out about this site and information, I see you and others have been here since 2019. I think it’s time we started to get organized and take action.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Dlor1 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:26 pm Greetings from southern Alberta! I just found out about this site and information, I see you and others have been here since 2019. I think it’s time we started to get organized and take action.
Yes! The Canadian people have the ability to separate from the Crown and settle the land! You can redo your provinces as Nation States! There is an old treaty where you can join the union of the several states united! Take a look at what we just did with Alaska! You can do similar! alaskadejure.org
I will assist Canadian people to accomplish your freedom and assemblies!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
czmcpike
County: Rockyview
Your State: Alberta

Unread post by czmcpike »

HI,
I just recently found this site! From Alberta and so happy to join this movement and obtaining true Freedom! Thanks Destry I found you on passion power freedom with Leana! I have been reviewing the Alaska dejure and National assembly site. If I am understand completely do we contact Kevin Arnett councilofassemblies@protonmail.com and angelfire101@protonmail.com to get more information?

thanks,
Carla
thesouldesire
County: Canada
Your State: Newfoundland

Unread post by thesouldesire »

Hello from the east coast Newfoundland

Just found your site and information thru freedom passion and lewis herms interview.

looking forwards to working together and getting our country back on track.

warm regards karla

Return to “Canada Introductions”