New Colorado Assy Contact Email

AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

New Colorado Assy Contact Email

Post by AmericanFamilyPatriot » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:27 am

Greetings to all State Sovereigns, "Coloradoans"; and those seeking lawful status correction (from "U.S. Citizen - Cestui Que Vie TRUST - Civilly dead" entities);

Please find below a new PRIVATE coordination email for the Colorado National Assembly:

ColoradoAssembly@ProtonMail.Com

***Edit: Because i was a complete and total SHMUCK and didn't properly save the credentials for the account, i had to change the email name from "ColoradoAssy" to "ColoradoAssembly" ***

Please feel free to submit questions related to:

- Meeting Coordination;
- Simple Step-by-Step Processes for lawful Status Correction;
- Real-World suggestions for risk mitigation; and/or
- other related general information.

By submitting to the above referenced email address, you agree to be subject to the law as NOTICED below with the exception that you may transmit to those outside of this Michigan National Assembly forum; NOT employed by nor agent(s) of any federal, state, or municipal corporate body (i.e. PUBLIC). All communications are intended to be PRIVATE.

Please also note that there are other Colorado organizations that concentrate on various specific topics that are tangentially related to this National Assembly; so this point of contact is not the only one available.

GeneralProcessMapping.PNG

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of this Message is or is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments; outside of this Michigan National Assembly forum; is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Communication - All Rights Reserved. Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this communication transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.
Last edited by AmericanFamilyPatriot on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Destry
Site Admin
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan

Re: New Colorado Assy Contact Email

Post by Destry » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:53 pm

I pinned this topic to the top of the introductions forum.

By the way, you can put your disclaimer in a signature in your profile just like you do with an email client. ;)

Return to “Colorado Introductions”