Introduction

Geoffrey
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado

Introduction

Post by Geoffrey » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:19 am

Hello All,

My name is Geoffrey Rucker, and I have recently joined/started participating in the Colorado Assembly. One call so far!! WOOT! LOL, anyway :D

I came into this movement from listening to April LaJune, and actually used her package (so far) to get to where I am. I am just at the tail end of her process, which largely came from Anna von Reitz. I am going to do my first A4V package in the middle of this month, and praying that it works, because I have managed to acquire a large amount of debt (relatively speaking). I am now moving towards the next steps, which includes helping my State become established in the larger group of assemblies. I am currently working on our website as well as developing video material for us to use to educate people on this subject.

I look forward to working with/for all of you, and am very excited for what the future will surely bring!

AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Re: Introduction

Post by AmericanFamilyPatriot » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Welcome, Geoffrey!

Personal side note: Because ALL of Anna's templates and instructions are absolutely free, I don't really recommend April's stuff. This is no slight on April as she does seem to provide a valuable service for those unfamiliar with the process; and don't have the time. HOWEVER, if anyone using her process doesn't thoroughly comprehend the related law because their lack of due diligence, they could get into deep hot water - even with the paperwork done. Just my two cents ;)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of this Message is or is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments; outside of this Michigan National Assembly forum; is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Communication - All Rights Reserved. Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this communication transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.

Return to “Colorado Introductions”